Here we will guide on how to perform a Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro. Everyone can have his/her own reasons for performing a factory Reset on Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro. Having a fresh start with Android, selling the phone, or boosting the performance are some of the common reasons why most of the users go for it.
Steps to Perform Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro
There are two methods available actually to keep up the pace. One is a hard factory reset via Settings and another is factory reset via Recovery. Both these methods are good and will bring similar outcomes when you choose to perform Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro factory reset. Basically, when you are able to boot into Android, you can perform the hard reset from Settings menu. On the other side, if you are not able to boot into Android, you can go with Hard Factory Data Reset on Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro via Recovery.
Instructions for Hard Reset via Settings
- In your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro device, Go to Apps
- Select Settings
- Now Go to General Management
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Now Select Erase Everything option to confirm the reset on Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro.
- Just wait for some time. Your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro will reboot. The time it takes to start again depends on the amount of data you have on your phone.
Instructions for Hard Factory Reset via Recovery
[su_note note_color=”#fcf8d7″ text_color=”#000000″]
Want to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro? then, enter the recovery mode first.
Things to Note while using Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
- In Recovery Mode, use Volume button to select wipe data/factory reset option
- You can confirm by pressing the Power button
- Now select “Yes — delete all user data” by pressing Volume Down button
- Now press the Power button to confirm
- Once you are done, Reboot system now
- Press power button to confirm
I hope this guide was useful to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro.
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro sports a 5.2 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 (14 nm). The device packs 64GB internal storage and 4GB of RAM. There is 256GB expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a single camera 16 MP with an aperture f/1.9 and a 16 MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro runs Android 7.0 Nougat and backed by a Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery. The handset has a front mounted fingerprint sensor.