Here we will guide on how to perform a Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy J4 Core. Everyone can have his/her own reasons for performing a factory Reset on Samsung Galaxy J4 Core. Having a fresh start with Android, selling the phone, or boosting the performance are some of the common reasons why most of the users go for it.
Steps to Perform Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy J4 Core
There are two methods available actually to keep up the pace. One is a hard factory reset via Settings and another is factory reset via Recovery. Both these methods are good and will bring similar outcomes when you choose to perform Samsung Galaxy J4 Core factory reset. Basically, when you are able to boot into Android, you can perform the hard reset from Settings menu. On the other side, if you are not able to boot into Android, you can go with Hard Factory Data Reset on Samsung Galaxy J4 Core via Recovery.
Instructions for Hard Reset via Settings
- In your Samsung Galaxy J4 Core device, Go to Apps
- Select Settings
- Now Go to General Management
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Now Select Erase Everything option to confirm the reset on Samsung Galaxy J4 Core.
- Just wait for some time. Your Samsung Galaxy J4 Core will reboot. The time it takes to start again depends on the amount of data you have on your phone.
Instructions for Hard Factory Reset via Recovery
[su_note note_color=”#fcf8d7″ text_color=”#000000″]
Want to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy J4 Core? then, enter the recovery mode first.
Things to Note while using Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
- In Recovery Mode, use Volume button to select wipe data/factory reset option
- You can confirm by pressing the Power button
- Now select “Yes — delete all user data” by pressing Volume Down button
- Now press the Power button to confirm
- Once you are done, Reboot system now
- Press power button to confirm
I hope this guide was useful to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy J4 Core.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core sports a 6 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels. It is powered by 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm). The device packs 16GB internal storage and 1GB of RAM. There is 512GB expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a single camera 8 MP with an aperture f/2.2 and a 5 MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy J4 Core runs Android 8.1 Oreo Go edition and Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery.