Here we will guide on how to perform a Hard Reset on T-Mobile Galaxy S8. Everyone can have his/her own reasons for performing a factory Reset on T-Mobile Galaxy S8. Having a fresh start with Android, selling the phone, or boosting the performance are some of the common reasons why most of the users go for it.
Steps to Perform Hard Reset on T-Mobile Galaxy S8
There are two methods available actually to keep up the pace. One is a hard factory reset via Settings and another is factory reset via Recovery. Both these methods are good and will bring similar outcomes when you choose to perform T-Mobile Galaxy S8 factory reset. Basically, when you are able to boot into Android, you can perform the hard reset from Settings menu. On the other side, if you are not able to boot into Android, you can go with Hard Factory Data Reset on T-Mobile Galaxy S8 via Recovery.
Instructions for Hard Reset via Settings
- In your T-Mobile Galaxy S8 device, Go to Apps
- Select Settings
- Now Go to General Management
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Now Select Erase Everything option to confirm the reset on T-Mobile Galaxy S8.
- Just wait for some time. Your T-Mobile Galaxy S8 will reboot. The time it takes to start again depends on the amount of data you have on your phone.
Instructions for Hard Factory Reset via Recovery
[su_note note_color=”#fcf8d7″ text_color=”#000000″]
Want to hard reset your T-Mobile Galaxy S8? then, enter the recovery mode first.
Things to Note while using T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
- In Recovery Mode, use Volume button to select wipe data/factory reset option
- You can confirm by pressing the Power button
- Now select “Yes — delete all user data” by pressing Volume Down button
- Now press the Power button to confirm
- Once you are done, Reboot system now
- Press power button to confirm
I hope this guide was useful to hard reset your T-Mobile Galaxy S8.
T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Specifications:
T-Mobile Galaxy S8 sports a 5.8 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. It is powered by 4×2.3 GHz Mongoose M2 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core Exynos 8895 Octa (10 nm). The device packs 64GB internal storage and 4GB of RAM. There is 512GB expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a single camera 12 MP with an aperture f/1.7 and a 8 MP shooter for selfies. The T-Mobile Galaxy S8 runs Android 7.0 Nougat, upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo and backed by a Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. The handset has a back mounted fingerprint sensor.