Here we will guide on how to perform a Hard Reset on Xiaomi Redmi 6A. Everyone can have his/her own reasons for performing a factory Reset on Xiaomi Redmi 6A. Having a fresh start with Android, selling the phone, or boosting the performance are some of the common reasons why most of the users go for it.
Steps to Perform Hard Reset on Xiaomi Redmi 6A
There are two methods available actually to keep up the pace. One is a hard factory reset via Settings and another is factory reset via Recovery. Both these methods are good and will bring similar outcomes when you choose to perform Xiaomi Redmi 6A factory reset. Basically, when you are able to boot into Android, you can perform the hard reset from Settings menu. On the other side, if you are not able to boot into Android, you can go with Hard Factory Data Reset on Xiaomi Redmi 6A via Recovery.
Instructions for Hard Reset via Settings
- In your Xiaomi Redmi 6A device, Go to Apps
- Select Settings
- Now Additional settings
- Tap on Backup and reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Click on Reset Phone and wait 10 seconds.
- Tap on Next and again wait 10 seconds
- That’s it! Confirm by pressing OK! Done!
- You have successfully performed a hard reset.
Instructions for Hard Factory Reset via Recovery
Want to hard reset your Xiaomi Redmi 6A? then, enter the recovery mode first.
Things to Note while using Xiaomi Redmi 6A Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
- First of all, Turn off your Xiaomi Redmi 6A.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your Redmi 6A device simultaneously for a while
- Once you see the Xiaomi Mi logo, you can release the button.
- Your phone has entered recovery mode, now you can select the language
- Now your device will enter the stock recovery mode
- You can navigate using Volume UP and DOWN button
- Now select Wipe/Data and press Power button to confirm
- That’s it! Confirm and done!
I hope this guide was useful to hard reset your Xiaomi Redmi 6A.
Xiaomi Redmi 6A Specifications:
Xiaomi Redmi 6A features a 5.45 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. The device is powered by Mediatek Helio A22 (12 nm) processor. The handset packs 16/32GB variant with 2/3GB of RAM. Xiaomi Redmi 6A sports a Single rear camera with 13MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 5MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 8.1 Oreo under MIUI 9.0 software package and backed by 3000 mAh battery.