In this tutorial, we will show you how to use the latest Pikachu visor effect in TikTok. While the recent lockdown has proved to be somewhat of an issue in catching your favorite Pokemon, the spirits hasn’t been dampened even a slight bit. Although people are still maintaining some distancing while catching these virtual creatures, there has been no distance from the game as such. The recent Pokemon Go Fest 2020 has further added to this excitement.
While some have been keeping themselves busy by creating printable crafts, there is now even a virtual lounge that players can look forward to as well. On that note, TikTok users can now get into the Pokemon spirit right away by trying out the latest Pikachu visor effect. You could either apply this effect either onto yourself or any of your friends as well. The said feature, as you might have guessed, is available right inside the TikTok app itself. With that said, here are the complete instruction set. Follow along.
How to Use the Pikachu visor effect in TikTok
The Pokemon Team has left no stones unturned when it comes to hyping up this event. Right from making the announcement on its official blog to using the micro-blogging giant Twitter, it has made its presence felt.
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) July 22, 2020
With so much of news surrounding this feature, it is anything but obvious that you all must be quite excited to try it out. And in this guide, we will be helping you achieve just that. So without further ado, here is how to use the latest Pikachu visor effect in TikTok.
- First off, launch the TikTok app (iOS | Android) on your device.
- Then tap on the plus sign situated at the bottom of your screen.
- This will launch the usual recording screen.
- Head over to the Effects screen and select the Pokemon Go effect.
- Tap on it and TikTok will then point out the Pikachu visor effect on the head that it is likely to find using your device camera.
- Now proceed with the creation of the video as you do for any other videos, with the Pikachu placed right on your head.
So this was all from this guide. Make sure you try it out right away as it wouldn’t be long till the event and this effect lasts. But what comes with no expiry date is our collection of iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Trick. Do check them out right away.