Alcatel Pixi 4 5 (5010D) was launched in June 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Here we have a latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone feature on your Alcatel Pixi 4 5. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Alcatel Pixi 4 5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie.
Talking about the specifications, Alcatel Pixi 4 (5) features a 5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 480 x 854 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580 Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Alcatel Pixi 4 (5) comes with 8MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable Lithium-Ion 2,000mAh battery.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Alcatel Pixi 4 5 (5010D). It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Alcatel Pixi 4 5
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Alcatel Pixi 4 5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Pixel Experience Based on Android 9.0 Pie:
Finally, Google rolled the new iteration of Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. This brings many new features and improvements such as
|Android 9.0 Pie features|
|Gapps not required|
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Alcatel Pixi 4 5
To install this ROM on Alcatel Pixi 4 5, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- This will work on Alcatel Pixi 4 5 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Alcatel USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Alcatel Pixi 4 (5) 5010D
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Alcatel Pixi 4 (5) (All Variant)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Alcatel Pixi 4 5 (5010D) – Updated
- How To Install Resurrection Remix For Alcatel Pixi 4 5 (5010D) (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Alcatel Pixi 4 5 (5010D) (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HSqeuLK4G0&t=10s” controls=”alt” rel=”no”]
[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://youtu.be/O4Xapyv4No0″ controls=”alt” rel=”no”]
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Alcatel Pixi 4 5
- Now install the TWRP Recovery for Alcatel Pixi 4 5. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the above either Android Pie or Oreo for Alcatel Pixi 4 5.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Alcatel Pixi 4 5. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- How to Install Red Wolf Recovery Project on Alcatel Pixi 4 5 (5010D)
- Download and Install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie update for Alcatel Pixi 4 5
- Android Pie 9.0 GSI on Alcatel Pixi 4 5 with Project Treble / Generic System image
- List of Android 9.0 Pie Supported Xiaomi devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices
- List of Supported Devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List of Pixel Experience ROM Supported Devices