Android 11.0 Update available now
Google Pixel C (codenamed dragon) was launched with Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box. Since its first launch, there are many custom ROMs available based on the Latest Android 11. Today, we will be guiding you on how to download and install the latest and stable version of Pixel Experience ROM for Google Pixel C which is based on the latest Android 11.
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Google Pixel C (dragon). It has all the features and applications which come out of the box with the Google Pixel smartphone. These features include Pixel sound packs, Live wallpaper, Pixel boot animation, Pixel launcher, and so on. Let’s see how to download and flash Pixel Experience ROM on Google Pixel C with Android 11.0.
Table of Contents
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Google Pixel C (dragon)
Google Pixel Experience ROM was designed in such a way so that users can get all the features from flagship Pixel devices. You will get all the features, sounds, and feel of having a Google Pixel device. This custom ROM has the following features:
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Google Pixel C
Now if you’re familiar with installing custom ROMs in Android, then it same as that. However, if you have never done this before then dot worry. We will be guiding you through each step and process.
To make the task easy, we have divided the unlocking process into two parts. In the first part, we will brief you about the files requires and Pre-Requisites for the bootloader unlocking process. Then we will start with the actual installation part.
To install Pixel Experience ROM on Google Pixel C, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Pixel Experience ROM on your device.
These are the files you will be needing to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Google Pixel C. Please, download them before proceeding with the procedure.
- Supported: Google Pixel C (dragon)
- Download Google USB Drivers.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Bootloader should be unlocked – Unlock Google Pixel C bootloader
- Make sure you have TWRP recovery – Install TWRP recovery on Google Pixel C
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
Instructions to Install:
Down below is a detailed guide on how to install Google Pixel Experience ROM on Google Pixel C. Please follow all the steps carefully.
- Open TWRP recovery and Wipe System Data.
- Tap on the Install option and look for the downloaded Pixel Experience ROM zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- You can now reboot to enjoy Pixel Experience ROM on Google Pixel C.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Pixel Experience on Google Pixel C. If you’re facing any trouble with the installation, then let us know via the comment section.