Huawei P9 Lite (VNS) was launched in February 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 7.1.2 Nougat. As we know, this device has officially received the Android Oreo treat, but still, if you want Custom ROM with better speed and performance, then you must try this ROM. Today we have the new Custom ROM for Huawei P9 Lite known as Pixel Experience. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Huawei P9 Lite.
Huawei P9 Lite features a 5.2-inches IPS-NEO LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 955 latest chipset clubbed with 3/4 GB of RAM. It has an onboard storage with a capacity of choice 32/64 GB. You can use microSD card with up to 256GB. Huawei P9 Lite sports Dual 12 rear camera with an aperture f/2.2. On the front, the smartphone comes with 8 MP selfie camera with an aperture of f/2.0. The handset runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. You can upgrade to the latest Stock Android 7.0 Nougat. Huawei P9 Lite is backed by 3000 mAh non-removable battery.
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel experience on the Huawei P9 Lite. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Huawei P9 Lite
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Huawei P9 Lite based on Android 9.0 Pie now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Pixel Experience Based on Android 9.0 Pie:
Finally, Google rolled the new iteration of Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. This brings many new features and improvements such as
|Android 9.0 Pie features|
|Android 9.0 Pie Gapps|
- Huawei P9 Lite Stock Firmware collections [Back To Stock ROM]
- List of Best Custom ROM for Huawei P9 Lite [Updated]
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Huawei P9 Lite
- List Of Supported TWRP Recovery For Huawei Devices
- List of Android 9.0 Pie Supported Huawei devices
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices, Release Date and More (Android 9.0)
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Huawei P9 Lite:
To install this ROM on Huawei P9 Lite, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- This will work on Huawei P9 Lite (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HSqeuLK4G0&t=10s” controls=”alt” rel=”no”]
[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://youtu.be/O4Xapyv4No0″ controls=”alt” rel=”no”]
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei P9 Lite
- Now install the TWRP Recovery for Huawei P9 Lite. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the ROM for Huawei P9 Lite and move it to the internal storage.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Huawei P9 Lite. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.