Lenovo Z6 Pro launched in April 2019. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. Here we have the latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone features on your Lenovo Z6 Pro. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Lenovo Z6 Pro based on Android 10.
The new Android 10 brings new system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Lenovo Z6 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset coupled with 6/8/12GB of RAM and 128/256/512GB of internal storage. It also supports an 1TB external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie under ZUI 11 and backed by a 4000 mAh battery (Non-removable). As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Quad-camera 48MP + 8MP + 16MP + 2MP setup with 20MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 32MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Lenovo Z6 Pro come with a fingerprint sensor under display.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Lenovo Z6 Pro. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Lenovo Z6 Pro based on Android 10 now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Download Required Files
- Download the latest Lenovo USB Drivers.
- You need to Unlock the bootloader on Lenovo Z6 Pro.
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Z6 Pro. [How to Install]
- Pixel Experience GSI file: Download
- Download any latest Gapps file:
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools] – Required to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Lenovo Z6 Pro
- Supported: Lenovo Z6 Pro
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the required TWRP file, Pixel Experience GSI File, and Supported GApps file from below.
Method 1: Install via TWRP Recovery
- First of all, make sure to download and move all the above required ROM packages on your Lenovo Z6 Pro Internal storage.
- Now reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery and Swipe Allow Modifications (Appears for the first time only)
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, first of all. Take a complete backup of stock or custom ROM using TWRP.
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Havoc OS on Lenovo Z6 Pro.
- To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, and Data and then swipe to wipe. [su_note note_color=”#fef0ef” text_color=”#000000″]Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage[/su_note]
- Now you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Image -> select system.img
- That’s it! Reboot and enjoy!
Method 2: Install via ADB Sideload
I hope this guide was helpful to install the Havoc OS on Lenovo Z6 Pro based on Project Treble GSI images.
[su_box title="Related Posts:" box_color="#60d869"]
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- List of Pixel Experience ROM Supported Devices