Asus ZenFone 3 (ZE520KL / ZE552KL) launched in May 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and later upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat. Recently this device has received official Android 8.0 Oreo. Here we have a latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone feature on your Asus ZenFone 3. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Asus ZenFone 3 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie.
Talking about the specifications, Asus ZenFone 3 features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory. The camera on the Asus ZenFone 3 comes with 16MP and 8MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Asus ZenFone 3. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Asus ZenFone 3
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Asus ZenFone 3 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Pixel Experience Based on Android 9.0 Pie:
Finally, Google rolled the new iteration of Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. This brings many new features and improvements such as
|Android 9.0 Pie features|
|Gapps not required|
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Asus ZenFone 3
To install this ROM on Asus ZenFone 3, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- This will work on Asus ZenFone 3 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download and Install Asus USB Drivers.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Asus ZenFone 3
- Now install the TWRP Recovery for Asus ZenFone 3. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the above either Android Pie or Oreo for Asus ZenFone 3.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Asus ZenFone 3. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.