Lenovo K6/Power (Karate) launched in September 2016. The smartphone came out of the box with Android Marshmallow and later upgraded to Nougat OS. Here we have the latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone feature on your Lenovo K6/Power. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Lenovo K6/Power based on Android 9.0 Pie.
The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Let’s talk about the specs. The phone comes with a 5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It runs Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 28 nm processor and 2/3GB of RAM. This device packs a 16/32GB of expandable internal storage. Lenovo K6 brings a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel camera on the front.
Table of Contents
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTEv3MGNmgs&t=4s” controls=”alt” rel=”no” theme=”light”]
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Lenovo K6/Power. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Lenovo K6/Power based on Android 9.0 Pie now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Common Lenovo K6 Power Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Download Install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie update for Lenovo K6/Power
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For Lenovo K6 Power
- How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Lenovo K6/Power (Android 10 Q)
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Lenovo K6 Power
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Lenovo K6/Power
To install this ROM on Lenovo K6/Power, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- Supported Smartphone: Lenovo K6/Power
- Charge the Lenovo K6/Power to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to PC.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock bootloader on Lenovo K6/Power.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Lenovo K6/Power
Method 1: Install via TWRP Recovery
- First of all, make sure to download and move all the above required ROM packages on your Lenovo K6/Power Internal storage.
- You can reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery and Swipe Allow Modifications (Appears for the first time only)
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, first of all. Take a complete backup of stock or custom ROM using TWRP.
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Pixel Experience ROM on Lenovo K6/Power.
- To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. [su_note note_color=”#fef0ef” text_color=”#000000″]Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage[/su_note]
- Now you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Zip -> select Pixel Experiece.zip file.
- That’s it! Reboot and enjoy!
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- List of Pixel Experience ROM Supported Devices