OnePlus 2 (oneplus2) was launched in July 2015. The device came out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop and later upgrade to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Today we have the new Custom ROM for OnePlus 2 (oneplus2) known as Pixel Experience. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie.
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience on OnePlus 2. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
- Update Resurrection Remix Oreo on OnePlus 2 with Android 8.1 Oreo
- Install Lineage OS 15.1 for OnePlus 2 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on OnePlus 2
- How to Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For OnePlus 2
- List of Best Custom ROM for OnePlus 2 [Updated]
Full Credits to the XDA Senior member on XDA forum, Shreesha.Murthy who developed this ROM for OnePlus 2 in his free time. Also Thanks to Pixel Experience team.
Google Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 2
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for OnePlus 2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Pixel Experience Based on Android 9.0 Pie:
Finally, Google rolled the new iteration of Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. This brings many new features and improvements such as
|Android 9.0 Pie features|
|Android 9.0 Pie Gapps|
Pixel Experience Based on Android 8.1 Oreo:
If you still want to install the Android 8.1 Oreo version, then you must try this.
|Android 8.1 Oreo features|
|Gapps not required for Android 8.1 OS|
Download ROM and Gapps
|Android 8.1 Oreo||Download Link||Shreesha.Murthy|
|Android 9.0 Pie||Download Link|
For ROM based on Android 9.0 Pie, you need to download and install Android 9.0 Pie Gapps.
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 2:
To install this ROM on OnePlus 2, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- This will work on OnePlus 2 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest OnePlus USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus 2
- Now install the TWRP Recovery for OnePlus 2. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.1 Oreo for OnePlus 2.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That's it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 2. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.