Android 10 Q Update available now
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (codenamed X01BD) was launched with Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box. Since its first launch, there are many custom ROMs available based on Latest Android 10 Q. Today, we will be guiding you on how to download and install the latest and stable version of Pixel Experience ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 which is based on the latest Android 10 Q.
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD). It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. These features include Pixel sound packs, Live wallpaper, Pixel boot animation, Pixel launcher and so on. Let’s see how to download and flash Pixel Experience ROM on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 with Android 10 Q.
Table of Contents
What’s on Android 10 Q?
Google has started rolling out the latest Android 10 version update to its Pixel series devices which is the 10th iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
What’s New with Android 9.0 Pie?
Android Pie is a major update in the Android ecosystem. Its the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD)
Google Pixel Experience ROM was designed in such a way so that users can get all the feature from flagship Pixel devices. You will get all the features, sounds and feel of having a Google Pixel device. This custom ROM has the following features:
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Steps to install Pixel Experience ROM on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
Now if you’re familiar with installing custom ROMs in Android, then it same as that. However, if you have never done this before then dot worry. We will be guiding you through each step and process.
To make the task easy, we have divided the unlocking process into two parts. In the first part, we will brief you about the files requires and Pre-Requisites for the bootloader unlocking process. Then we will start with the actual installation part.
To install Pixel Experience ROM on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Pixel Experience ROM on your device.
These are the files you will be needing to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. Please, download them before proceeding with the procedure.
- Supported: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD)
- Download Asus USB Drivers.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Bootloader should be unlocked – Unlock Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 bootloader
- Make sure you have TWRP recovery – Install TWRP recovery on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
Instructions to Install:
Down below is a detailed guide on how to install Google Pixel Experience ROM on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. Please follow all the steps carefully.
- Open TWRP recovery and Wipe System Data.
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Pixel Experience ROM zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- You can now reboot to enjoy Pixel Experience ROM on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Pixel Experience on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. If you’re facing any trouble with the installation, then let us know via comment section.