Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD ) was launched with Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box. Here we have the latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone features on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 based on Android 11.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. It has all the features and applications which come out of the box with the Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 based on Android 11 now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
To install this ROM on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, First of all, you need to Unlock the Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- Supported Smartphone: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
- Charge the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
- Download Asus USB Drivers
- Download Pixel Experience ROM:
- Android 11 ROM: Download Link
- Download Magisk zip file for root your device or flash SuperSU zip file
Install via TWRP Recovery
- First of all, make sure to download and move all the above required ROM packages on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Internal storage.
- You can reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery and Swipe Allow Modifications (Appears for the first time only)
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, first of all. Take a complete backup of stock or custom ROM using TWRP.
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Pixel Experience ROM on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
- To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data, and then swipe to wipe. [su_note note_color=”#fef0ef” text_color=”#000000″]Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage[/su_note]
- Now you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Zip -> select Pixel Experiece.zip file.
- That’s it! Reboot and enjoy!
Source: XDA | Credits to Gaurav24
I have upgraded my Asus Zenphone Max Pro M2 to Pixel ROM Android 10. I facing following issues.
1. Wifi calling not working on my Airtel SIM even after enabling it
2. Phone calling and voice sound has become too low.