Motorola Moto G5S Plus (sanders) was launched in August 2017. The phone came out of the box with Android 7.1 Nougat and later upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo. Now you can install the Custom ROM called PixysOS on Moto G5S Plus. The ROM is based on Android 11 R. Full Credits to the developer and the team behind PixysOS.
To install PixysOS on Moto G5S Plus, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new PixysOS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of PixysOS.
Talking about the specifications, Moto G5S Plus features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory. The camera on the Moto G5S Plus comes with Dual 13MP and 8MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor in the front.
Table of Contents
What is PixysOS?
PixysOS is a new aftermarket firmware based on Android Open Source Project which is also known as AOSP. With this PixyOS, you are going to witness the best features around and you will get taste the unique features it brings with itself. The ROM aims to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.
Android 11 and It’s Features:
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.
- Download And Install AOSP Android 11 for Motorola Moto G5S Plus
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For Moto G5S and G5S Plus [Updated]
- Moto G5S and G5S Plus Stock Firmware Collections
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 on Motorola Moto G5S Plus (Android 11)
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Moto G5S Plus (sanders)
Steps to Install PixysOS on Moto G5S Plus:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Moto G5S Plus (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download the latest Motorola USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on Moto G5S Plus.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Moto G5S Plus
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download PixyOS ROM: Download Zip File
- Download Gapps:
Instructions to Install
- First of all, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Moto G5S Plus.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded PixysOS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android 11 Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy PixysOS on Moto G5S Plus.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU.zip or you can try Magisk.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the PixysOS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads