OnePlus Nord (avicii) was launched in July 2020. The handset came with Android 10 Q. Now you can install the Custom ROM called PixysOS on OnePlus Nord. The ROM is based on Android 11 R. Full Credits to the developer and the team behind PixysOS.
To install PixysOS on OnePlus Nord, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new PixysOS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of PixysOS.
OnePlus NORD features a 6.44-inch Full-HD+ Fluid AMOLED panel with a 90Hz refresh rate & Corning Gorilla Glass 5. this is often something we don’t see on phones lately because most of the devices during this price segment with a high-refresh-rate display have an LCD panel. Under the hood, there’s Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G chipset, which is currently the foremost powerful Snapdragon 700-series SOC from Qualcomm. because of the integrated 5G modem, OnePlus NORD also supports 5G. there’s 6/8/12GB LPDDR4X RAM paired with 64/128/256GB UFS 2.1 storage. Finally, the OnePlus NORD comes with a 4,115mAh battery & Warp Charge 30T support. Android 10 based OxygenOS runs out of the box.
Table of Contents
What is PixysOS?
PixysOS is a new aftermarket firmware based on Android Open Source Project which is also known as AOSP. With this PixyOS, you are going to witness the best features around and you will get taste the unique features it brings with itself. The ROM aims to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.
Android 11 and It’s Features:
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.
- OnePlus Nord Stock Firmware collections [Stock ROM flash file]
- Download and Install AOSP Android 11 for OnePlus Nord
- Common Problems in OnePlus Nord and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus Nord and Root it
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for OnePlus Nord based on Android 10 Q
Steps to Install PixysOS on OnePlus Nord:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: OnePlus Nord (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download the latest OnePlus USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus Nord.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on OnePlus Nord
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download PixyOS ROM: Download Zip File
- Download Gapps:
Instructions to Install
- First of all, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on OnePlus Nord.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded PixysOS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android 11 Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy PixysOS on OnePlus Nord.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU.zip or you can try Magisk.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the PixysOS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads