Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (lmi) was launched in May 2020. The phone came out of the box with Android 10 Q. Now you can install the Custom ROM called PixysOS on Poco F2 Pro. The ROM is based on Android 11 R. Full Credits to the developer and the team behind PixysOS.
To install PixysOS on Poco F2 Pro, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new PixysOS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of PixysOS.
The POCO F2 Pro looks identical to Redmi K30 Pro, and the is almost similar in terms of hardware as well. The POCO F2 Pro has the Qualcomm’s latest 5G processor Snapdragon 865 coupled with highspeed LPDDR5 RAM of 6 to 8 GB, and the top-end 256 GB variant comes with ultrafast UFS 3.1 storage option. It has a powerful Adreno 650 GPU alongside a new liquid cooling 2.0. POCO F2 Pro has 6.67 inches of 1080p super AMOLED screen.
What is PixysOS?
PixysOS is a new aftermarket firmware based on Android Open Source Project which is also known as AOSP. With this PixyOS, you are going to witness the best features around and you will get taste the unique features it brings with itself. The ROM aims to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.
Android 11 and It’s Features:
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.
- Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM]
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Poco F2 Pro and Root it
- Download and Install Official Android 11 on Poco F2 Pro
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 on Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Android 11)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro [Updated]
Steps to Install PixysOS on Poco F2 Pro:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Poco F2 Pro (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on Poco F2 Pro.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Poco F2 Pro
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download PixyOS ROM: Download Zip File
- Download Gapps:
Instructions to Install
- First of all, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Poco F2 Pro.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded PixysOS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android 11 Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy PixysOS on Poco F2 Pro.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU.zip or you can try Magisk.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the PixysOS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads