Realme 3 Pro (RMX1851) was launched in September 2019. The handset came with Android 9.0 Pie. Now you can install the Custom ROM called PixysOS on Realme 3 Pro. The ROM is based on Android 10 Q. Full Credits to the developer and the team behind PixysOS.
To install PixysOS on Realme 3 Pro, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new PixysOS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of PixysOS.
Realme 3 Pro is the successor device of the Realme 3 and is powered by the octa-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 AIE chipset paired with Adreno 616 GPU. It’s packed with the 4GB+64GB model, 6GB+64GB model, and 6GB+128GB memory variants. While the storage can be expandable up to 256GB via a dedicated MicroSD card.
What is PixysOS?
PixysOS is a new aftermarket firmware based on Android Open Source Project which is also known as AOSP. With this PixyOS, you are going to witness the best features around and you will get taste the unique features it brings with itself. The ROM aims to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.
What’s on Android 10?
Android 10 is the 10th iteration of Android OS which is also known as Android Q. The update brings new system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Realme 3 Pro
- Download and Install AOSP Android 11 for Realme 3 Pro
- Best Custom ROM for Realme 3 Pro
- How To Install TWRP Recovery On Realme 3 Pro and Root with Magisk/SU
- How to Install Stock ROM on Realme 3 Pro [Firmware Flash File]
- Common Realme 3 Pro Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
Steps to Install PixysOS on Realme 3 Pro:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Realme 3 Pro (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download the latest Realme USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on Realme 3 Pro.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Realme 3 Pro
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download PixyOS ROM: Download Zip File
- Download Gapps:
Instructions to Install
- First of all, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Realme 3 Pro.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded PixysOS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android 10 Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy PixysOS on Realme 3 Pro.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU.zip or you can try Magisk.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the PixysOS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.