Recently Samsung released Android Nougat Beta update for Galaxy S7 Edge in UK. This new update packed with improvements to the notification shade, grid layout for the toggles and Removed Edge feeds feature. This Update is rolling out via OTA for Unroot users. Thanks to XDA member geiti94, Pre-rooted Nougat build for Galaxy S7 Edge is also available to download and Install. If you want to flash Android Nougat beta 3 on Galaxy S7 Edge, Just follow the simple guide below.
The Nougat ROM is pre-rooted with Magisk systemless interface and has Knox completely removed from it. The developer also removed some bloatware like Microsoft apps, Knox and some other apps which can be downloaded from google play. Download Pre-rooted Galaxy S7 Edge Nougat Beta from below links which is 2GB.
- This Update is only for Galaxy S7 Edge users.
- It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed. (It will not erase your data, But still we recommend)
Download Pre-rooted Galaxy S7 Edge Nougat Beta 3
Install Stock Nougat Beta on Galaxy S7 Edge
- Download the Galaxy S7 Edge beta Nougat ROM and bootloader file from above and save it on your device.
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Android 7.0
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have saved the Zip file
- Select the Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation.
- Go back to main menu and perform same procedure to Flash the bootloader and modem file.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone.