Today T-Mobile started rolling the latest software update for LG Q7 Plus. The update brings Google’s latest security patch for July 2019 month along with regular bug fixes and updates. The software version on the device bumps to Q610TA10s which is still based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) to the users with T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus with model number LMQ610TAL in the US. If you have still not received the update, then you can force download latest OTA updates on your device. The rollout is in a staged manner. It may take a couple of days or weeks to reach every T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus users. To receive the OTA update notification, you must be running stock firmware.
Table of Contents
- Device Model: LMQ610TAL
- Release date: August 27, 2019
- Android version: 8.1 Oreo
- Security patch level (SPL): July 1, 2019
- Software version: Q610TA10s
- File size: 323MB
- What’s changing: Android device security updates
How to Update T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus to Q610TA10s [LMQ610TAL]
If you have the OTA update on your phone, then we do recommend you to install the July 2019 security patch update to keep your phone safe from vulnerabilities. Well if you have no update, then please check the OTA update manually by following the guide.
How to check OTA update on T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus:
Go to settings—> about phone —> system update
If you have the update notification on your T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus phone, then hit the DOWNLOAD button to start upgrading your phone to latest software version Q610TA10s.
Before proceeding, please make sure your phone has enough charge of at least 50%, take a full backup before upgrading or downgrading your phone. To download the OTA file, you should be on a stable WiFi connection to enjoy uninterrupted software download.
Once if you have all this, you can proceed with upgrading T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus.
How to Download?
Download Link is given below:
Steps to Install Update on T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus Manually:
Please note, before following manual setup, you should read the pre-requisites carefully.
- This is for Model: T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus
- Make sure the downloaded software is genuine.
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- Download and Install Latest LG USB Drivers
- Download LG Bridge software.
- Download LG FlashTool and LG UP
- Now follow the steps to install LG firmware on any LG phones.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
Instructions to Install:
Follow our guide on how to upgrade T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus to July 2019 Security Patch updateGuide to Install LG KDZ Firmware on any LG Devices
I hope this guide was useful to install T-Mobile LG Q7 Plus July 2019 Security Patch in USA region with software version Q610TA10s.