LG Q Stylus in Europe started receiving a new firmware update which packs January 2019 security patch for the device. The update carries the software version Q710EM10I and is based on Android OS 8.1 Oreo. This is just a regular maintenance update that only steps-up the security level. Apart from the security fix up, there is no other updates or new features rolling out with this software.
The software update is rolling over-the-air (OTA). This means it will be available automatically for the devices and will drop gradually as per the region. It is rolling out in batches you will receive the update in batches. You can perform the update installation as and when you see the notification on your phones. However, you can also search and get hold of the OTA manually.
To manually download the OTA, go to your device Settings > General > About phone > Update Center. Then tap on System update> Check for update. If the new software has arrived, it will show up with the latest changelog and the new version number Q710EM10I on the screen. Then all you have to do is download it. It will be ideal if you connect to a stable Wi-Fi network to download the Q710EM10I software. This will help you save your carrier charges from your data provider. Make sure your devices are charged up to 50% or more. A low battery will not allow the update to install.
So, keep an eye out for the latest January 2019 security update Q710EM10I for the LG Q Stylus. Install and fortify your phone from various security vulnerabilities.
Q710EM10I Firmware Details:
- Device Model: LG Q Stylus
- Region: Europe
- Model Number: Q710EM
- Release date: January 29, 2019
- Android version: 8.1 Oreo
- Security patch level (SPL): January 1, 2019
- Software version: Q710EM10I
- File size: 214MB
- What's changing: Android device security updates
How to Download?
Download Link is given below:
Not available yet!
Steps to Install Update on LG Q Stylus Manually:
Please note, before following manual setup, you should read the pre-requisites carefully.
- This is for Model: LG Q Stylus
- Make sure the downloaded software is genuine.
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- Download and Install Latest LG USB Drivers
- Download LG Bridge software.
- Download LG FlashTool and LG UP
- Now follow the steps to install LG firmware on any LG phones.
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
Instructions to Install:
Follow our guide on how to upgrade LG Q Stylus to January 2019 Security Patch update
I hope this guide was useful to install LG Q Stylus January 2019 Security Patch in Europe region with software version Q710EM10I.