Realme 5 and Realme 5s are currently getting the November 2019 security patch all around the globe. The new update can be identified by the build number RMX1911EX_11_A.20. The latest update fixes the security level of the device duo. Also, it enables a toggle switch in the notification center that will allow the users to switch in and out of the dark mode. In previous updates, Realme rolled out the dark mode for these devices. Again, the latest A.20 update resolves the auto-reboot issue and no touch response while inserting headphones to the device.
You can watch out for the A.20 update as it is already rolling over-the-air and may drop into your devices soon. However, those who don’t like to wait for OTA can install the RMX1911EX_11_A.20 updates right away. We have the OTA firmware for the same build for both Realme 5 and 5s. As always, we have also put our installation guide for your convenience.
Here is the complete official changelog of the latest November 2019 update for Realme 5 and 5s.
● Android security patch: November 2019
● Added fast switch toggles of dark mode in the notification center
Known issue fixed
● Fixed low Probability issue of touch not respond when inserting headphones
● Fixed the auto-reboot issue with low probability
Sometimes the users in a few regions miss out on the software update. Also, some of them receive it late. This happens mainly due to batched seeding of the update from the server. However, it is not mandatory to keep waiting for the update to show up. You can manually search for it as well.
Go to Settings > System > System Update. Check whether the latest update is available for your device or not. You will receive a notification about the A.20 update if it is rolling. Then you will be prompted to download and install it.
- Use Wi-Fi to download the latest A.20 software update
- Charge your device battery up to a minimum of 50% before installing the new update.
How to Install RMX1911EX_11_A.20 patch on Realme 5/5s?
You can easily make use of the installation guide provided below to install the latest A.20 firmware file on your respective Realme 5 or Realme 5s.
- The RMX1911EX_11_A.20 OTA firmware file we have put up in this guide is exclusive to the Realme 5 and Realme 5s. Do not use it on any other Realme device.
- Your device should be running on Stock ROM. Otherwise, this guide won’t be of any use.
- Make sure to take a complete back up of your device data to be on the safer side, so if anything goes wrong while installation, you won’t lose your data.
So, here is the installation guide to manually flash the RMX1911EX_11_A.20 stock firmware on your Realme C2.How to install latest stock firmware on Realme 5/5s
So, do not miss the software update and upgrade the security level in your device by installing the latest RMX1911EX_11_A.20 update.