Google has finally pushed the Android 11 Beta update, the official public version of the software isn’t likely to land until the end of the year at least. All Pixel devices(except the first-gen pixel) are now eligible to download the update or take the top after opting for the Beta program.
You landed up to this article with a question that what is the status from Realme to push the Android 11 Beta to the newly launched Realme 6 Pro. Well, then go through this article, and by the end of the article you will be able to clear all the doubts regarding Realme 6 Pro Android 11 (Android R) Update Status, either it is Android 11 official update or Android 11 Beta update.
Table of Contents
What’s on Android 11?
The next version of Google’s Android software, Android 11, is going to be released by the end of the year. Given pandemic related concerns, Google eschewed the splash unveiling at a developer event and easily released a public beta on Wednesday, June 10.
- You can now prioritize your conversations together with your most vital contacts within the new “conversations” section at the highest of your notification shade with a people-forward design and conversation specific actions, like opening the conversation as a bubble.
- Bubbles, it helps users to stay conversations insight and accessible while multitasking. Messaging and chat apps should use the Bubbles API on notifications to enable this in Android 11.
- More improved and modified Voice Controls, for people that control their phone entirely by voice, now includes an on-device visual area that understands screen content and context.
- One-time permission lets users give an app access to the device microphone, camera, or location, just that just one occasion.
- Customizable DND mode enables you to settle on which apps or people can still notify you once you turn the mode on.
- The new Auto-Reset feature that will supposedly remove app permissions that are not infrequent use.
- Google Play System Updates, launched last year, lets us expedite updates of core OS components to devices within the Android ecosystem. In Android 11, we quite doubled the amount of updatable modules, and people 12 new modules will help improve privacy, security, and consistency for users and developers.
Quick Realme 6 Pro Specs
The Realme 6 Pro features a 6.6 inch Full HD+ IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. This display is an ultra Smooth display with a massive screen refresh rate of 90Hz, an aspect ratio of 20:9, a massive screen to body ratio of 90.6 percent. The device has a trendy punch-hole display.
Under the hood, it is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 720G SoC which is built on the 8nm process. This SoC comes with Kryo 265 cores clocked at different speeds. It also comes with Adreno 618 GPU. Coming to the memory options, the device comes with 6GB and 8GB of LPDDR4X dual-channel RAM. Further, talking about the internal storage options it available in 64GB and 128GB of UFS 2.1 onboard storage options. This is also expandable via a micro SD card (up to 256GB). The device has a dedicated slot for this, where you guys can insert two Nano type SIM cards and a micro SD card slot at the same time.
Coming to the optics, the Realme 6 Pro sports a quad-camera setup arranged in the same manner as Realme X2, XT, and Realme 5 Pro. This quad rear camera setup consists of a 64MP Samsung GW1 primary sensor with an aperture value of f/1.8 aperture. This sensor pairs with a secondary 8MP ultra wide-angle sensor with an aperture value of f/2.3. Further, this camera setup includes, a tertiary 12MP telephoto sensor with an aperture value of f/2.5 aperture and a finally a regular 2MP macro shooter with an aperture value of f/2.4. To the front, there is a dual-hole selfie punch camera setup that houses the primary 16MP Sony IMX471 sensor with an aperture value of f/2.0. This sensor pairs with an 8MP secondary wide-angle sensor.
The Realme 6 Pro packs a 4,300 mAh battery which supports for 30W Flash Charge support ( rebranded VOOC). The brand claims that it can be charged in 60 minutes from 0 – 100. The device runs on the latest Realme UI based on Android 10. The device will be available in two color options namely the Lightning Orange and Lightning Blue. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot. Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE. GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NavIC. FM radio. USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go.
Will Realme 6 Pro Receive the Android 11 Update?
Android 11 Beta Update
Unfortunately, we don’t have any strong and valid points or information that supports receiving the Android 11 Beta update of Realme 6 Pro. Since Realme 6 Pro is a mid-range device from Realme, there is a less possibility that Realme will push the Android 11 Beta update to it.
If we take this hypothetically, and Realme pushes Android 11 Beta update to the device it should be with two medium either via Stock Android or via Realme UI 2.0. As we all know that Realme is still pushing the first version of Realm UI i.e., 1.0 to its device so Realme 2.0 is not possible at this time. And the other way, that is via Stock Android update without the customized UI, again that is simply not possible, as it would be vulnerable for the mid-end hardware of the device.
But there is a strong possibility that Realme will push the Beta update to Realme X-series device, as they also feature the flagship hardware as of the Pixels. So, Realme might take a step to push the Stock Android 11 Beta update their flagship range of devices like Realme X50 Pro, Realme X2 Pro, etc.
Android 11 Official Update
Regarding the official Android 11 Update for Realme 6 Pro, there is nothing to worry about, the device will surely receive the update. According to the CMO of Realme, almost every Realme device gets at least 2 major software updates. Since Realme 6 Pro was launched with Android 10 out of the box, and it is already being updated to the latest versions of Realme UI 1.0. That means it will surely be updated to the next major version of their software i.e., Realme UI 2.0 of top of Android 11.
Right now there is no official roadmap of Realme UI 2.0 because Realme UI 1.0 is still being in the rollout process. We will let you about the official roadmap of the update as soon as Realme releases any press statement. Till then bookmark this page for further updates.