The new smartphones have been transformed from a brick-shaped phone to a lightweight device that is packed with several advantages. The restarting issue of Realme C1 is one of the main problems that are reported by various users. Most of the restarting issue is caused due to the corrupt cache which is the biggest reason for this problem.
There are numerous reasons behind why Realme C1 keeps restarting every now and then. The user may also note that fixing this issue differs from one phone to another. Hence it is suggested to follow the below-given list until you can narrow down the issue and take essential measures to prevent the same.
Most Reason for restarting issue:
- Corrupt data in the phone device memory: The new mobile phone device includes different firmware. This could corrupt your existing files on your device. To prevent this Reboot your phone to safe mode
- Cached data Stored: The new firmware is using the data that is stored in your cache partition from the previous firmware. To fix this, you are required to wipe the cache partition.
- Incompatible third-party application: There are a few third-party apps that are not compatible with the new firmware mobile manufacturers. As such, the apps prevent the device from rebooting normally. To fix this issue, reboot your phone to safe mode.
Quick Steps to resolve the restarting issue of Realme C1
Here is the common solution to fix Realme C1 restarting problem.
Soft Reset your device:
If your Realme C1 encounter restarting issue, then it can be a reason due to software or hardware glitches. So to check how this occurs, first simple troubleshooting guide is to soft reset your Realme C1 and confirm if the problem arises again. To soft reset, simply follow our guide on how to soft reset Realme C1.
Boot into Safe mode:
The second solution to sort if the restarting problem is to boot your Realme C1 into safe mode. In safe mode, all the third-party apps temporarily disable and will load only the core services.
If your Realme C1 turns on successfully into this mode and if your device works normal, then we can conclude it is a third party app issue. So try to uninstall newly installed apps on your device.
Wipe cache partition
To wipe the cache partition on your device, you must boot into recovery mode on Realme C1. If you clear the cache partition, your device should boot normally without any issue. By wiping cache, most device problem can be resolved. So check whether the restarting problem has been resolved on your device.
Note that a few versions of the Android operating system do not allow you to delete the cache by this method. In this case, follow the below method. Opt for the below method when you wish to wipe the data of certain apps and not necessarily the whole system cached data.
- Visit Settings from the Home Page
- Now tap on the apps option
- Here you will see the list of all the apps on your device. Tap on the app name who cache that you would want to wipe
- Once you open the information of the app, you will see an option of Clear Cache. Tap on the same if you would want to clear the cache of the particular app.
Perform the factory reset or hard reset
In case if the above step does not work, then try to perform a factory reset on Realme C1. Follow our tutorial on how to perform factory hard reset on Realme C1.
If your device still has the restarting issue even after resetting your device, then you can try to check for a new software update or manually upgrade to new stock firmware on Realme C1. To check for a software update, you can simply follow our guide on how to check software update on Realme C1. It was announced that a software update will debug and resolve the issue users are facing.
If your phone is still having the issue of getting restarted every now and then even after following the above steps, you may report to the authorized service center to resolve the issue. Also note that these smartphones are usually replaceable if there are any ‘covered’ problems with the phone which would be within 7to 10days of purchase. If the period has ended, you would still have the product warranty on your mobile phone device and this would help you to fix the issue and Yes, it is free of charge!
- My Realme C1 overheating with normal usage. How to resolve this problem?
- How to disable or Turn off the Background data on Realme C1
- Download and Install ColorOS 5.2 on Realme C1
- How to fix GPS problem on Realme C1 [Troubleshoot]
- How to Fix Oppo RealMe C1 WiFi Problem and Resolve this issue
- How to Fix Oppo Realme C1 Bluetooth Problem and Resolve this issue
- Download Latest Oppo Realme C1 USB Drivers and ADB Fastboot Tool