Last month, Realme has been quite swift in rolling out the software update for various of its devices. Even then it seems some devices missed out on the previous month’s update. Currently, the Realme C2 is receiving November 2019 security patch with build number RMX1941EX_11.A.20. This update steps up the security and also resolves the touch response issue. It is based on Android 9.0 Pie.
Currently, the A.20 update is making its move over-the-air. It should gradually drop into devices in all regions around the globe. OTA is rolled out in batches. So, maybe some people have to wait before the software knocks into their device. Alternatively, if they want an instant upgrade, they can install the firmware zip file which is based on A.20 build. We have put up the OTA file along with installation instructions ahead in this guide. So, check it out.
Here is the complete official changelog of the A.10 update for Realme C2.
● Android security patch: November 2019
● Fixed no response to touch issue
Due to phased rollout, it may happen that you will miss the software update or receive it late. So, to avoid that, you can manually search for the RMX1941EX_11.A.20 update.
Go to Settings > System > System Update. Check whether the latest update is available in your region or not. You will receive a notification about the A.20 update if it is rolling.
- Use Wi-Fi to download the software update
- Before installing the new update charge your device battery up to 50%. Your device will not allow the installation of the update if it’s running low on the battery.
How to Install RMX1941EX_11.A.20 patch on Realme C2?
To manually install the firmware zip file, we have outlined the necessary steps which you have to follow. Before that, you have to keep some guidelines in mind.
- The OTA firmware file we have put up in this guide is exclusive to the Realme C2. Do not use it on any other Realme device.
- Your device should be running on Stock ROM. Otherwise, this guide won’t be of any use.
- Make sure to take a complete back up of your device data to be on the safer side, so if anything goes wrong while installation, you won’t lose your data.
RMX1941EX_11.A.20 | Download
So, here is the installation guide to manually flash the stock firmware on your Realme C2.How to install latest stock firmware on any Realme device
As it is already December, it’s imperative that if you use the Realme C2 then you should not miss out on the November 2019 software patch. So, install and improve the performance of your device.