Realme X received a new security patch for March 2020 month with build number RMX1901EX_11.C.02. The update is rolling via OTA (over the air) for users globally. It is based on Android 10 under Realme UI 1.0 skin. If you haven’t received this update, then make sure to check for the OTA update manually.
As we know, the OTA update carries in a phase-wise manner, it may take a week or a month to complete the rollout process for every user base. If you haven’t received the update, then either you can check for the update manually or install the firmware manually. To install the firmware manually, you need to download the firmware with the same build number on your device.
Currently, Realme X is receiving March 2020 Security patch level and there are no major changes apart from bug fixes and improvements. The latest OTA update weighs approximately 211mb in size, it may vary based on whether or not you installed the last iteration.
Table of Contents
- Release date: 29/3/2020
- Android version: 10.0
- Model: RMX1901EX
- Region: India
- Software: Realme UI 1.0
- Security patch level (SPL): March 1, 2020
- Build number: RMX1901EX_11.C.02
- File size: 250MB
- Android security patch: March 2020
- Added screen light effects
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of stuck after upgrade
- Optimized the effect of game audio
- Fixed the probability error of boot animation display
- Fixed the low probabilistic stuck issue while using third-party applications
- Optimized system power consumption
- Fixed low probability stuck issue due to the memory leak of system
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of fingerprint recognition failure
- Fixed the probability issue that photos or screenshots are not displayed after upgrading
RMX1901EX_11.C.02 | Download
Check Software Update on Realme X?
We already have a guide on how to check software updates manually on the Oppo device. You can follow either the video protocol or you just simply go into Settings > System > System Update.
If the latest patch update is available on your device, you can download and install it on your device. Additionally, make sure to connect your phone to Wi-Fi and keep charged more than 60% at least.
How to install Realme X update manually
Before going to the firmware installation process, let’s follow the requirements and download the firmware file as well.
- This OTA file is exclusive for Realme X and your device should be using the Stock Firmware.
- Take a full backup of phone data to keep it safe.
- You need to download and install Realme USB Drivers
- The battery should be charged up to 60%.
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve found this helpful. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.