Well, If you have bought this phone, then you must know how to restart your phone into safe mode on Galaxy J7 Pro. Today we will guide you on How to Reboot your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro in Safe mode. Galaxy J7 Pro comes with decent specs and price.
Galaxy J7 Pro features a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by octa-core Exynos 7870 Octa processor coupled with 3 GB of RAM and runs on Mali-T830 MP1 Graphics. The smartphone comes with 32/64 GB of internal memory and can be expanded up to another 256GB via a microSD card. The Camera on Galaxy J7 Pro sports 13 MP rear camera with an aperture of f/1.7 and 13 MP front-facing for selfie lovers. The smartphone runs out of the box with Android 7.1. Nougat and backed by 3600 mah battery.
- How to Flash Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro using ODIN
- How To Perform A Master Reset On Your Galaxy J7 Pro
There might be a chance that your phone will get into problems even though if it is an out of the box product. It might be due to Corrupt files, hardware or software issues. In such cases, you can boot into the safe mood to see if the problem still persist. In safe mode, your Galaxy J7 Pro will turn on by disabling all the third-party apps and thereby you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem on Galaxy J7 Pro.
Steps to Restart your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro in Safe mode
Turn on and use safe mode
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
- Turn the device off.
- Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
- When “SAMSUNG” appears on the screen, release the Power key.
- Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
- Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
- Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
- Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.
Turn off safe mode
- Press and hold the Power key.
- Tap Restart.
I hope this helped you to reboot your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro in Safe mode. Well, Comment or send us an email for any kinda queries or doubts.