Here we will guide on how to boot into recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus. If you want to perform a factory reset or wipe Dalvik cache, then this guide will be useful.
If your Android phone or tablet is acting strangely, or you’re trying to tackle malware, you should try entering recovery mode. Recovery is an independent, lightweight runtime environment that is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all Android devices. – Digitaltrends
Reboot into Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
- First of all, Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus.
- Now Press and hold Volume UP key and then power up the Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus device by holding the Power button for a while
- Once you see the Samsung logo, you can release the button ( If you see Android logo with “No command” text, don’t panic. Just wait a moment)
- Now your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus will enter the stock recovery mode
Things to Note while using Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
Samsung Galaxy J4+ Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus sports a 6.0 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels. It is powered by 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425. The device packs 32 internal storage and 2GB of RAM. There is no expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a single camera 13 MP with an aperture f/1.9 and a 5 MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus runs Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box and backed by a 3300 mAh battery. The handset has a side mounted fingerprint sensor.