Alright, so you are using a device from Lava at the moment, the Lava X17. Well, the Lava X17 is indeed a great device for those of you who are looking for something on a budget. Anyways, there is no denying the fact that the Android is one of the most popular and one of the best Operating Systems for Android Devices. But there are times when things do not go too well with Android. Well, it looks like that you did a Factory Data Reset on your Lava X17.
You are now facing FRP Lock issue after doing the Factory Data Reset. Don’t you worry as this is quite common and can be bypassed? Surprisingly, a lot of people find it quite difficult to bypass this FRP Lock. In reality, it is not difficult at all. All you need to do is just follow all steps carefully to bypass FRP lock on Lava X17. Now, let us first take a look at What is FRP. Should we?
What is FRP Lock?
FRP stands for the Factory Reset Protection, which is a security measure taken by the Google for all devices running on the new Android Versions. It was first introduced with the Android 5.1 Lollipop. This feature is activated as soon as you set up a Google Account on your Android device. Once activated, this will prevent the user from using the phone until the user enters the old Google Account Credentials.
And since you have a second-hand Lava X17, you don’t know the old Google Account Credentials. Or maybe, you have just forgotten your old Google Account Credentials. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to bypass FRP lock on Lava X17 and you want to do it quick. Right? Well, let us take a look at the prerequisites to bypass FRP lock on Lava X17. Should we?
- Please note that this guide will only for the Lava X17.
- You must have downloaded and installed SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Scatter File: download Stock ROM for Lava X17
- Don’t forget to Download VCOM Drivers and install them your PC.
- You would have to download and install the required Lava USB drivers on your PC.
- Make sure that you have at least a 60% charge left on your Lava X17.
- Once you have the above prerequisites, remove FRP lock on Lava X17 using SP Flash tool: you can proceed with the instructions.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.