Inserting and removing a SIM card can be very risky if not properly placed. In order to fix some cellular connectivity issues or changing the SIM card, users have to remove & insert SIM cards from smartphones. Even if there are any call drops or slower data connection that is causing trouble to you, make sure to remove and insert the SIM again. Now, if you want to precisely remove SIM card from the iPhone SE device, then check this article.
It’s one of the easiest and common things to do whenever you experience any kind of call quality or network signal related issues on your handset. As mentioned above, removing and inserting the SIM card is an easy task but some times users can damage the internal hardware or SIM tray physically due to the improper steps. Therefore, we’ve shared with you an easy step-by-step guide to remove and insert the SIM card on your iPhone.
How to Remove SIM card from iPhone SE
- Either you can switch off your handset or just lock the screen for your ease.
- Just take the SIM ejector tool/pin which has been provided by the company with your device. (You will find it in the box package) Alternatively, you can also use a paperclip.
- On the upper right side of the iPhone SE, you will see a pin-hole for the SIM tray. Put the SIM ejector pin inside that hole and push the ejector pin gently towards the device.
- The SIM tray will pop-up. Just pull out the tray > remove the SIM card > clean both the SIM and tray using a cloth to wipe any dust or liquid.
Steps to Re-Insert SIM card on your iPhone SE
- After following the above steps, you need to put the SIM back into the tray properly according to the indicator.
- Now, insert the SIM tray properly and gently into the tray port again.
- Gently push the tray until it closed completely.
- Now, you will see the network indicator on your device screen.
- That’s it.
We hope you’ve found this guide useful. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.