Are you an Infinix Hot 6X X623 device user and facing issues with the invalid IMEI or unknown IMEI baseband? Then don’t worry. We got you covered. Here in this guide, we’ve provided the full guide on How to Repair unknown IMEI baseband on the Infinix Hot 6X (X623) device easily. To recall, the handset launched in the year 2018 with the Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 SoC, 2/3GB RAM, 16/32GB internal storage, and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box.
Now, talking about the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number, it’s a unique 15-digit code that precisely identifies the device model whether you’ve used a SIM card or not. It’s worth mentioning that each and every IMEI number is unique and individually assigned to each and every mobile phone worldwide. You can also check the IMEI number on any phone by typing the *#06# on the dialer or Phone app.
We all know that a SIM card can be changed easily from a mobile phone. Therefore, the IMEI number comes in handy to track any particular device across the globe. Now, if you want to use a mobile device to use a SIM then it’s necessary to work the IMEI number properly. Meanwhile, the IMEI number can get corrupted or invalid or null while flashing any third-party firmware or any custom file on your device. Therefore, you should fix that issue for your Infinix Hot 6X model.
Infinix Hot 6X X623: Device Overview
Infinix Hot 6X was announced in November 2018 which sports a 6.2-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1500 pixels.
The device is powered by a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 with Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm) chipset coupled with 2/3GB of RAM and 16/32GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card with up to 128 GB microSD. The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo under X OS Hummingbird 3.3 and backed by a 4000 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a dual-camera setup with 13MP + 2MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 8MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass etc. The Infinix Hot 6X come with a face unlock feature.
Steps to Repair and Fix IMEI number on Infinix Hot 6X X623
Here you will get the easy guide to repair and restore the IMEI number on your Infinix Hot 6X device by using the QCN Rebuilder Tool. This tool is free of cost and easy to use even if you’re new to this process. Now, before heading over to the guide, let’s follow all the requirements and download links below.
Now, let’s check out the download links and requirements below.
- This guide and QCN file are for the Infinix Hot 6X model only.
- Your device should be charged up to 50% at least.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep a full backup of the device data before doing anything.
- Enable USB Debugging. Check the video guide.
- Download all the files and tools from above.
IMEI Rebuilding and Restore Guide
- After downloading, install and run the QCN Rebuilder tool on your PC.
- Click on Open file and select the Infinix Hot 6X QCN file.
- Now, replace the IMEI with the original IMEI number.
- Click on Rebuild.
- Next, connect your phone to a PC using a USB cable.
- Open dial pad on your device and type this code *#*#717717#*#* to enable diagnostic mode.
- If the above code doesn’t work, use CMD on your PC by following the commands below.
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Then run the QPST tool on your computer.
- Click on the Restore tab > select the rebuilt QCN file > click on Restore.
- You’re done.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful for your Infinix Hot 6X. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.