Are you an Infinix Hot S3 (Model: X573) device user and facing issues with the invalid IMEI or unknown IMEI baseband? Then don’t worry. We got you covered. Here in this guide, we’ve provided the full guide on How to Repair unknown IMEI baseband on the Infinix Hot S3 device easily. To recall, the handset launched in the year 2018 with the Snapdragon 430 chipset, 4000 mAh battery, 32 GB storage, 3 GB RAM, and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box.
Now, talking about the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number, it’s a unique 15-digit code that precisely identifies the device model whether you’ve used a SIM card or not. It’s worth mentioning that each and every IMEI number is unique and individually assigned to each and every mobile phone worldwide. You can also check the IMEI number on any phone by typing the *#06# on the dialer or Phone app.
We all know that a SIM card can be changed easily from a mobile phone. Therefore, the IMEI number comes in handy to track any particular device across the globe. Now, if you want to use a mobile device to use a SIM then it’s necessary to work the IMEI number properly. Meanwhile, the IMEI number can get corrupted or invalid or null while flashing any third-party firmware or any custom file on your device. Therefore, you should fix that issue for your Infinix Hot S3 model.
Infinix Hot S3X: Device Overview
Talking about the specifications, Infinix Hot S3 features a 5.7-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 (28 nm) processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Infinix Hot S3 comes with a 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 20MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Infinix Hot S3 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Steps to Repair and Fix IMEI number on Infinix Hot S3X X573
Some times due to software issues or after flashing any custom firmware, your device may get corrupted or bricked. Similarly, the device IMEI number can also become invalid or removed which is quite unfortunate. Here we will share the QCN Rebuilder tool guide to restore the IMEI number on the Infinix Hot S3X device. QCN Rebuilder is a free tool to restore IMEI on any Infinix or Redmi devices.
Now, let’s check out the download links and requirements below.
- This guide and QCN file are for the Infinix Hot S3X model only.
- Your device should be charged up to 50% at least.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep a full backup of the device data before doing anything.
- Enable USB Debugging. Check the video guide.
- Download all the files and tools from above.
IMEI Rebuilding and Restore Guide
- After downloading, install and run the QCN Rebuilder tool on your PC.
- Click on Open file and select the Infinix Hot S3X QCN file.
- Now, replace the IMEI with the original IMEI number.
- Click on Rebuild.
- Next, connect your phone to a PC using a USB cable.
- Open dial pad on your device and type this code *#*#717717#*#* to enable diagnostic mode.
- If the above code doesn’t work, use CMD on your PC by following the commands below.
adb shell su setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Then run the QPST tool on your computer.
- Click on the Restore tab > select the rebuilt QCN file > click on Restore.
- You’re done.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful for your Infinix Hot S3X. If you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.