If you’re using this device and facing issues with the IMEI, then you should follow this guide to fix the IMEI number on Infinix Note 5. Well, Infinix Note 5 launched in the year 2018. The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo and features a 6.0″ LTPS IPS LCD display, MT6763 Helio P23 chipset, 4500 mAh battery, 64 GB storage, and 4 GB of RAM.
The IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number is a unique 15-digit code that accurately identifies the device by using the SIM card. Each and every IMEI numbers are individual numbers that are assigned to each and every mobile phone around the world. It’s really easy to check IMEI on any phone by using the *#06# into the dialer.
As the SIM cards can be swapped easily from one phone to another, only the IMEI helps to find out or track a particular device. But some users may find some issues with the IMEI numbers on their devices. Those reasons can be like flashing any Custom Firmware or any Custom File or any mod file as well. So, it’s a better idea to repair and restore the IMEI number.
Infinix Note 5 Device Overview:
Talking about the specifications, Infinix Note 5 features a 6-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763 64-bit Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Infinix Note 5 comes with 12MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 16MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 4,500 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Infinix Note 5 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Steps to Repair and Fix IMEI number on Infinix Note 5
We’ve provided the easy guide to restore the IMEI number on your Infinix Note 5 device by using the QCN Rebuilder Tool. It’s free and easy to use tool to restore IMEI on any Xiaomi or Redmi devices. Before going to the steps, follow all the download links and requirements at first.
- Ensure that all the required files are downloaded from the above links.
- Follow this guide and QCN file only for the Infinix Note 5 model.
- Charge the device more than 50%.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable needed.
- Take a complete data backup of the device at first.
- Guide to enable USB Debugging.
Rebuild and Restore IMEI – GuideHow to use SN Write Tool to fix IMEI on your device
We assume that now you’ve fixed the IMEI on your Infinix Note 5 by following this guide properly. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.
- Easy Method To Root Infinix Note 5 Using Magisk [No TWRP needed]
- Download and install AOSP Android 10 Update for Infinix Note 5 [GSI Treble]
- List of Best Custom ROM for Infinix Note 5 [Updated]
- How to Install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie on Infinix Note 5 [GSI Phh-Treble]
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Infinix Note 5 and Root your Phone