Here in this article, we’ll share with you the easy steps on How To Reset Apps On Samsung Galaxy F41 devices. If in case, you’re having issues with your application preferences like opening a hyperlink on any other browser instead of the Chrome browser or viewing an image file on the Google Photos app instead of the Gallery app can be a pain sometimes. After messing it all, you may find several difficulties while in emergency use.
So, resetting the app(s) default preference is so much easier on Android 10 operating system running devices and so the Samsung Galaxy F41. Once you reset apps on your handset, you can again set your app preference according to your need without any issue. Keep in mind that this process doesn’t affect any of your installed app data or any other settings. Now, let’s take a quick look.
How To Reset Apps On Samsung Galaxy F41
- Go to the Settings menu > Tap on Apps. [In some models, it can be as ‘Apps & Notifications’ or ‘Installed Apps’]
- Now, tap on the three-dots icon menu from the upper right corner.
- Tap on Reset App Preferences.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear on the screen. Just go through all the details.
- It will reset app preferences like disabled apps, disabled app notifications, defaults apps for actions, background data restrictions for apps, any permission restrictions, etc.
- Tap on Reset Apps and wait for it.
- You’re done.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.