Here we will guide on how to reset network settings on Xiaomi Poco X2. With this option, you can reset all network settings, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Mobile data.
Two years ago, Xiaomi released its one of the subsidiary brands POCO that comes with an affordable flagship-killer smartphone called Poco F1. And the affordable flagship category smartphone trend comes into the light. Now, after two years, that brand POCO has become an independent company and recently launched an upper mid-range segment device called Poco X2. Let’s check the device specs before heading to the steps to reset network settings.
Poco X2 Specifications: Overview
The Poco X2 comes with a 6.67-inches IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and features a 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10 support, 500 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It’s powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC, paired with Adreno 618 GPU. The device packs 6GB/8GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage option. It runs on MIUI 11 on the top of Android 10 out-of-the-box.
The handset sports a quad rear camera setup of 64MP (wide, f/1.9) + 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) + 2MP (macro, f/2.4) + 2MP (depth, f/2.4) lens with PDAF, Dual-LED flash, HDR, Panorama, etc. On the front side, the device packs a dual 20MP (wide, f/2.2) + 2MP (depth, f/2.4) selfie camera setup with HDR, AI Face Unlock, Beautify mode, Portrait mode, etc. A decent 4,500mAh battery backs it with 27W fast charging support.
In terms of the connectivity option, the handset features a 3.5mm audio jack, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Infrared Port, FM Radio, USB Type-C port, USB OTG, etc. an ambient light sensor, an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, compass sensor
Steps to Reset Network Settings on Xiaomi Poco X2Watch Video Tutorial to Reset Network Settings
- Open Settings
- Tap on Connection and Sharing menu
- Now tap on Reset Wi-Fi, Mobile, and Bluetooth option
- You can tap on Reset settings and confirm by OK button
- This way you can reset network settings on your Xiaomi Poco X2.
I hope this guide will be useful to resolve an issue related to the network on your device. If you have any questions regarding the installation method(s), feel free to ask us.
- Download Poco X2 Stock Wallpapers (FHD)
- Easy Method To Root Xiaomi Poco X2 Using Magisk Without TWRP
- How to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Poco X2
- Did Poco Launched Poco X2 With Waterproof IP Rating?
- How to fix no location or GPS issue on Xiaomi Poco X2
- Guide to Flash Firmware on Poco X2 [Unbrick/Restore or Get Back to Stock ROM]