In this tutorial, we will show you how to restore stock firmware on F(x)tec Pro1 using Fastboot commands. The device’s major selling point is its physical QWERTY keyboard that you could slide down beneath the display. We usually were accustomed to seeing this design in the earlier smartphones of the last decade. So the company seems to have added a touch of nostalgia to this device. Likewise, since it is based on Android OS, you could carry out a plethora of tweaks.
Once you unlock the device’s bootloader, you could then flash a custom ROM, install a custom recovery like TWRP or root your device via Magisk. However, all these modifications might bring in some uninvited risks as well. If not done correctly, your device might end up in a bootloop state. Along the same lines, suppose you have flashed a custom ROM but that doesn’t end up meeting your expectations.
Or your device is taking time in getting the OTA update, so you have manually got hold of the latest update package and its fastboot files. In all these scenarios that we just mentioned, the best route forward is to flash or restore stock firmware onto your F(x)tec Pro1 device. In this guide, we will list out complete instructions on how to flash the said firmware via Fastboot Commands. Follow along.
How to Restore Stock Firmware on F(x)tec Pro1 using Fastboot
Before we list out the instruction steps, there are a few requirements that you need to go through. So download the necessary files from the below section and then get on with the installation steps.
- Download the Fastboot Restoration File for your device: Download Link
- Likewise, you also need to download and install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your PC.
- The below fastboot flash commands will also wipe all the data on your device. So if you are able to boot up the device, then take a complete backup of all the important files.
- You also need to boot your device to Bootloader/Fastboot Mode. For that, power off your device and then press and hold the Volume down + Power key together for a few seconds. As soon as you see the logo, release both the buttons. Your device is now booted to Bootloader Mode.
You could now proceed with the below steps to restore stock firmware on F(x)tec Pro1 using Fastboot commands.
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable. Make sure it’s booted to Bootloader Mode.
- Then extract the contents of the downloaded Fastboot Restoration File inside the platform-tools folder.
- Inside the same folder, type in CMD in the address bar and hit enter. This will launch the Command Prompt.
- Type in the below command to verify that the device has been successfully booted to Fastboot Mode
- If you see a string of alphanumeric characters along with the fastboot keyword then you could proceed ahead.
- Now, execute all the below fastboot commands one by one. That is, type in the first command, hit Enter, type in the next command, and so on. Thanks to XDA Senior Member Flash-A-Holic for these commands.
fastboot flash devcfg_a devcfg.mbn fastboot flash devcfg_b devcfg.mbn fastboot flash dsp_a adspso.bin fastboot flash dsp_b adspso.bin fastboot flash bluetooth_a BTFM.bin fastboot flash bluetooth_b BTFM.bin fastboot flash modem_a NON-HLOS.bin fastboot flash modem_b NON-HLOS.bin fastboot flash pmic_a pmic.elf fastboot flash pmic_b pmic.elf fastboot flash rpm_a rpm.mbn fastboot flash rpm_b rpm.mbn fastboot flash splash splash.img fastboot flash tz_a tz.mbn fastboot flash tz_b tz.mbn fastboot flash xbl_a xbl.elf fastboot flash xbl_b xbl.elf fastboot flash abl_a abl.elf fastboot flash abl_b abl.elf fastboot flash boot_a boot.img fastboot flash boot_b boot.img fastboot flash dtbo_a dtbo.img fastboot flash dtbo_b dtbo.img fastboot flash system_a system.img fastboot flash system_b system.img fastboot flash vendor_a vendor.img fastboot flash vendor_b vendor.img fastboot flash mdtp_a mdtp.img fastboot flash mdtp_b mdtp.img fastboot flash vbmeta_a vbmeta.img fastboot flash vbmeta_b vbmeta.img fastboot erase userdata
- Once that is done, you could now reboot your device to the newly flashed firmware via the following command:
With this, we conclude the guide on how to restore stock firmware on F(x)tec Pro1 using Fastboot commands. If you have any queries, do let us know in the comments. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Trick that you should check out as well.