BQ Aquaris X Pro (codename: bardockpro) came out of the box with Android 7.1.1 Nougat and later upgraded to Android Oreo. In case if you love custom ROM, then you may have heard about Resurrection Remix. Finally, It’s official now! Resurrection Remix based on Android 8.1 Oreo started rolling for few supported devices. You can now install Resurrection Remix Oreo on BQ Aquaris X Pro (bardockpro).
If we speak about the specifications, BQ Aquaris X Pro features a 5.2-inch full HD LTPS IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 paired by 4GB of RAM and Adreno 506 GPU for better multi-tasking. It also packs a 64/128GB internal storage and it can be extended up to 256GB via microSD card. The Camera on the BQ Aquaris X Pro packs a 12 MP primary camera on the rear with an aperture f/1.8 and 8MP front shooter for selfies. The BQ Aquaris X Pro runs on the Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system on top and is powered by a 3100 mAh non-removable battery.
Full Credits to XDA Senior member LluisR98 for sharing this ROM on XDA forum. Also Thanks to Resurrection Remix team and community.
Now you can install Resurrection Remix Oreo on BQ Aquaris X Pro by following our guide below. The guide is simple and easy. To flash this ROM, you need TWRP Recovery on your phone. If your phone is running TWRP, then you can simply download and flash the Resurrection Remix Oreo on BQ Aquaris X Pro (bardockpro).
What is Resurrection Remix?
Resurrection Remix is a custom ROM based on AOSP source code which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The ROM brings many new features from popular custom ROM like Lineage OS, Slim, AOKP, Paranoid Android and many more. Along with all these features, Remix also brings an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and battery life compared to many custom ROM. Here is the quick recap of what’s on Android 8.1 Oreo.
What’s on Android 8.1 Oreo?
As you’d expect, Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest update of Android Oreo. It is an incremental update that builds out some of the new features found in the first version of Oreo, but there’s plenty worth checking out. This doesn’t mean Android 8.1 doesn’t include the new feature because it does. Here are all the features of Android Oreo [8.0/8.1]
Features of Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels (8.0)
- Picture In A Picture (8.0)
- Multi-Display Support (8.0)
- Keyboard Navigation (8.0)
- Background Limits (8.0)
- New Wi-Fi Features (8.0)
- Better Icons (8.0)
- Autofill (8.0)
- Cheeseburger Emoji (8.1)
- Neural Networks API (8.1)
- Pixel Visual Core co-processing technology to third-party developers (8.1)
- and many more
- Here are the Top 10 Features of Android 8.0 Oreo.
[su_note note_color=”#fff2fc” text_color=”#000000″]Here is the full list of Resurrection Remix Oreo supported devices. We have already shared both Lineage OS 15.1 and Lineage OS 15.0 based on Android Oreo. In case if you still want to enjoy or downgrade to Nougat, then check out our complete list of Lineage OS 14.1 based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat.[/su_note]
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix Oreo on BQ Aquaris X Pro
To install the ROM on your phone, first, you need to install TWRP Recovery. Then download and move the ROM zip file to BQ Aquaris X Pro.Watch The Latest Resurrection Remix Video
Required ROM FILES
Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM (bardockpro)
- This will work on BQ Aquaris X Pro (bardockpro) (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download BQ Aquaris X Pro USB Drivers.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to install on BQ Aquaris X Pro:
- First of all Unlock Bootloader on BQ Aquaris X Pro (bardockpro).
- Now install TWRP Recovery for BQ Aquaris X Pro. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the above Resurrection Remix Oreo for BQ Aquaris X Pro.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- List of AICP 13.1 Supported device [Android Ice Cold Project 13.1 Review]
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Resurrection Remix Oreo on BQ Aquaris X Pro. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.