Good News for Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) (a5xelte) owners. Now you can install Custom ROM Resurrection Remix for Galaxy A5 2016. Today we bring you – How To Install Resurrection Remix For Galaxy A5 2016. This is an Resurrection Remix for Galaxy A5 2016. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
Resurrection Remix Rom is based on CyanogenMod, Slim, Omni ROM & Original Remix Rom builds. The combination of all these creates a great performance, customization, Power and the most new feature from the developers. These are directly brought to your device. This Rom is based on latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Talking about the specifications, Galaxy A5 2016 features a 5.2-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Exynos 7580 Octa processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory. The camera on the Galaxy A5 2016 comes with 13MP and 5MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor in the front.
Remember this is a stable build of unofficial Resurrection Remix on Galaxy A5 2016. If you want to try Resurrection Remix then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install unofficial Resurrection Remix on Galaxy A5 2016.
With the new Resurrection Remix, you can enjoy all the latest features which comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow as well as Lineage, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable to use it has a daily driver. Now Download the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Resurrection Remix 5.7.4 for Galaxy A5 2016. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Resurrection Remix for Galaxy A5 2016.
About Resurrection Remix :
Resurrection Remix is a combination of the stability provided by CM and features from Slim, Omni and original Remix builds providing an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the newest features brought directly to your device.This ROM is an ultimately full featured , stable and combined with the best features of open source roms .we are also providing lot of awesome original Resurrection Remix ROM add-on s in the builds. includes best of performance, customization, power and the newest features on your device! It is one of the mt customizable ROMs out-of-the-box!
What Is In Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow?
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Galaxy A5 2016, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loe the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup all data without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)
- Update Resurrection Remix Oreo on Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 [Updated]
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Resurrection Remix For Galaxy A5 2016:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy A5 2016
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Resurrection Remix OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery , Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Resurrection Remix OS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: Deluxe Team