Samsung Galaxy S10e (beyond0lte) launched in February 2019. The handset came with Android 9.0 Pie. Here we will guide on how to download and install Resurrection Remix on Galaxy S10e which is currently based on Android 10 Q. The update brings all new Android Q features and software version bumps to RR 8.0. Full Credits to Member turbolukex5 for sharing the Build of Resurrection Remix for Galaxy S10e.
Resurrection Remix is one of the popular aftermarket custom ROM for any Android device out there. After the Android 9.0 Pie update, Resurrection is back with the new version based on Android 10 known as Resurrection Remix 8 or RR 8.0. The update is currently live for Galaxy S10e and few other devices. Now you can install the Resurrection Remix on Galaxy S10e by following our guide given below.
To install Resurrection Remix on Galaxy S10e, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Resurrection Remix on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Resurrection Remix ROM.
Samsung Galaxy S10E comes with a 5.8-inch touch AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 19:9. Samsung Galaxy S10e is powered by an octa-core Samsung Exynos 9820 chipset paired with 6GB of RAM. While the internal storage comes in 128GB which can be expanded via MicroSD card up to 512GB. Galaxy S10e sports a 12MP primary (f/1.5) and a secondary 16MP camera (f/2.2) on the rear side. It also features an LED flash and PDAF. It packs a 10MP selfie shooter on the front side which supports the AI Face Unlock option. The Samsung Galaxy S10e is a dual Nano-SIM device that features IP68 certification for dust and water protection. The handset packs a decent 3,100 mAh non-removable battery with wireless charging and proprietary fast charging support.
Table of Contents
What is the Resurrection Remix?
Resurrection Remix is a custom ROM based on AOSP source code which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The ROM brings many new features from popular custom ROM like Lineage OS, Slim, AOKP, Paranoid Android and many more. Along with all these features, Remix also brings an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and battery life compared to many custom ROM. Here is the quick recap of what’s on Android 10.
What’s on Android 10 (Q)?
Google has officially unveiled the latest version of Android OS called Android 10. The update is already going live for Pixel series devices. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix on Galaxy S10e:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported device: Galaxy S10e
- Charge your phone: Make sure to charge before upgrading your device to at least 50% or more.
- USB Drivers: Download Samsung USB Drivers
- RR Flashable Zip file: Download Here
- Download Any Gapps File:
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18 on Samsung Galaxy S10e (Android 11)
- How to Install Official TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S10e and Root it (Snapdragon/Exynos)
- Download And Install AOSP Android 11 for Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Samsung Galaxy S10E Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM
- List of Best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S10e [Updated]
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Galaxy S10e.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S10e.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Galaxy S10e.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the Resurrection Remix zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the Resurrection Remix on your Galaxy S10e.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- You can now reboot to enjoy Resurrection Remix ROM on Galaxy S10e.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Resurrection Remix on Galaxy S10e successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.