Here we will guide on how to download and install Resurrection Remix on Leagoo Power 2 / 2 Pro based on Android 9.0 Pie. The update brings all new Android Pie feature and software version bumps to RR 7.0. Full Credits to XDA Recognized Developer mracar for sharing the Official Build of Resurrection Remix GSI for Leagoo Power 2 / 2 Pro.
GSI stands for a Generic System image. The moniker “Generic” implies that such software images could be installed on any Treble-enabled device, irrespective of the manufacturer they belong to. We already shared the complete list of devices supported for Android Pie 9.0 Generic System image (GSI).
Resurrection Remix is one of the popular aftermarket custom ROM for any Android device out there. After Android Oreo update, Resurrection is back with the new version based on Android 9.0 Pie known as Resurrection Remix 7 or RR 7.0. The update is currently live for Leagoo Power 2 / 2 Pro and a few other devices. Now you can install the Resurrection Remix on Leagoo Power 2 / 2 Pro by following our guide given below.
To install Resurrection Remix on Leagoo Power 2 / 2 Pro, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running the latest ADB Fastboot driver on your PC. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Resurrection Remix on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Resurrection Remix ROM.
Table of Contents
What is the Resurrection Remix?
Resurrection Remix is a custom ROM based on AOSP source code which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The ROM brings many new features from popular custom ROM like Lineage OS, Slim, AOKP, Paranoid Android and many more. Along with all these features, Remix also brings an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and battery life compared to many custom ROM. Here is the quick recap of what’s on Android 9.0 Pie.
What’s on Android 9.0 Pie?
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix on Leagoo Power 2 / 2 Pro:Watch Resurrection Remix Pie Video Review
- Supported device: Leagoo Power 2 / 2 Pro
- Charge your phone: Make sure to charge before upgrading your device to at least 50% or more.
- USB Drivers: Download Leagoo USB Drivers.
- RR Flashable Zip file: Download Here
- Download Any Gapps File:
- Download ADB and Fastboot tool [via ADB Sideload Method]
Install via ADB Sideload
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to install the Resurrection Remix on Leagoo Power 2 / 2 Pro based on Project Treble GSI images.
If this method doesn’t work, then go to the Resurrection Remix 7.0 GSI thread in XDA and report your issue.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Resurrection Remix on Leagoo Power 2 / 2 Pro successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- How to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Leagoo Power 2 / 2 Pro [GSI Phh-Treble]
- Remove Google Account or ByPass FRP lock on Leagoo Power 2 Pro
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Leagoo Power 2 Pro and Root using Magisk/SU
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Leagoo Power 2 and Root your Phone
- How to Install Stock ROM on Leagoo Power 2 Pro [Firmware Flash File/Unbrick]
- How to Install Stock ROM on Leagoo Power 2 [Firmware File / Unbrick]
- Download Latest Leagoo Power 2 Pro USB Drivers | MediaTek Driver | and More