LeEco Le Max 2 (x2) launched in April 2016. The device came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Here we will guide on how to download and install Resurrection Remix on LeEco Le Max 2 which is currently based on Android 10 Q. The update brings all new Android Pie features and software version bumps to RR 8.0. Full Credits to Member CrisBalGreece for sharing the Build of Resurrection Remix for LeEco Le Max 2.
Resurrection Remix is one of the popular aftermarket custom ROM for any Android device out there. After the Android 9.0 Pie update, Resurrection is back with the new version based on Android 10 known as Resurrection Remix 8 or RR 8.0. The update is currently live for LeEco Le Max 2 and few other devices. Now you can install the Resurrection Remix on LeEco Le Max 2 by following our guide given below.
To install Resurrection Remix on LeEco Le Max 2, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Resurrection Remix on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Resurrection Remix ROM.
Talking about the specifications, LeEco Le Max 2 features a 5.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 processor coupled with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64/128GB internal memory. The camera on the LeEco Le Max 2 comes with 21MP and 8MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery with Fast battery charging: (Quick Charge 2.0). It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
What is the Resurrection Remix?
Resurrection Remix is a custom ROM based on AOSP source code which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The ROM brings many new features from popular custom ROM like Lineage OS, Slim, AOKP, Paranoid Android and many more. Along with all these features, Remix also brings an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and battery life compared to many custom ROM. Here is the quick recap of what’s on Android 10.
What’s on Android 10 (Q)?
Google has officially unveiled the latest version of Android OS called Android 10. The update is already going live for Pixel series devices. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call qux2ty, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix on LeEco Le Max 2:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported device: LeEco Le Max 2
- Charge your phone: Make sure to charge before upgrading your device to at least 50% or more.
- USB Drivers: Download LeEco USB Drivers
- RR Flashable Zip file: Download Here
- Download Any Gapps File:
- How to Install Stock ROM on LeEco Le Max 2 [Firmware Flash File]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for LeEco Le Max 2 based on Android 10 Q
- List of Best Custom ROM for LeEco Le Max 2 [Updated]
- How to Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For LeEco Le Max 2
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for LeEco Le Max 2
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your LeEco Le Max 2.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le Max 2.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on LeEco Le Max 2.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the Resurrection Remix zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the Resurrection Remix on your LeEco Le Max 2.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- You can now reboot to enjoy Resurrection Remix ROM on LeEco Le Max 2.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Resurrection Remix on LeEco Le Max 2 successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.