Lenovo K6/Power (Karate) was launched in September 2016. The smartphone came out of the box with Android Marshmallow and later upgraded to Nougat OS. In case if you love custom ROM, then you may have heard about Resurrection Remix. Finally, It’s official now! Resurrection Remix based on Android 8.1 Oreo started rolling for few supported devices. You can now install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Lenovo K6/Power.
Resurrection Remix is a custom ROM based on AOSP source code which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The ROM brings many new features from popular custom ROM like Lineage OS, Slim, AOKP, Paranoid Android and many more. Along with all these features, Remix also brings an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and battery life compared to many custom ROM.
Let’s talk about the specs. The phone comes with a 5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It runs Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 28 nm processor and 2/3GB of RAM. This device packs a 16/32GB of expandable internal storage. Lenovo K6 brings a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel camera on the front.
How to Install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Lenovo K6/Power (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Now you can install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Lenovo K6/Power by following our guide below. The guide is simple and easy. To flash this ROM, you need TWRP Recovery on your phone. If your phone is running TWRP, then you can simply download and flash the Resurrection Remix Oreo on Lenovo K6/Power. Like we said, The ROM is based on Android Oreo which is the 8th major version of the Android mobile operating system after the release of Android Nougat. The latest features of Android Oreo includes New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and much more. Here is the Top 10 Features of Android 8.0 Oreo.
[su_note note_color=”#fff2fc” text_color=”#000000″]Here is the full list of Resurrection Remix Oreo supported devices. We have already shared both Lineage OS 15.1 and Lineage OS 15.0 based on Android Oreo. In case if you still want to enjoy or downgrade to Nougat, then check out our complete list of Lineage OS 14.1 based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat.[/su_note]
Required ROM FILES
- This will work on Lenovo K6/Power (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download and Install Latest Lenovo USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Common Lenovo K6 Power Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Download Install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie update for Lenovo K6/Power
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For Lenovo K6 Power
- How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Lenovo K6/Power (Android 10 Q)
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Lenovo K6 Power
Step to Install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Lenovo K6/Power:
- First of all Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo K6/Power.
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Lenovo K6/Power. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the above Resurrection Remix Oreo for Lenovo K6/Power.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- List of AICP 13.1 Supported device [Android Ice Cold Project 13.1 Review]
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Find all Android 8.0 Oreo Tips and Tricks to enable picture in picture feature WiFi issue and Other Most advanced features, tricks, and tips.
[su_button url="https://www.getdroidtips.com/tag/android-8-0-oreo-tips/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#3b4193" color="#ffffff" size="7" center="yes" icon="icon: check-square-o" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #fa6512"]Click To Find More Tips and Tricks[/su_button]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Resurrection Remix Oreo on Lenovo K6/Power. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.