Now you can upgrade to Official Resurrection Remix For Nexus 9 (flounder). This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat before the official release Stock Nougat for Nexus 9. To Install Resurrection Remix or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and intsall TWRP Recovery on Nexus 9.
Good News for all Nexus 9 Owners. Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat called Install Resurrection Remix For Nexus 9. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install Resurrection Remix OS For Nexus 9 . This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc in one single packed ROM called Resurrection Remix.
Resurrection Remix Rom is based on CyanogenMod, Slim, Omni ROM & Original Remix Rom builds. The combination of all these creates a great performance, customization, Power and the most new feature from the developers. These are directly brought to your device. This Rom is based on latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
The ROM is based on Android 7.1 Nougat with many Custom features from Resurrection Remix on Nexus 9. Install the Official Build of Resurrection Remix on Nexus 9 based Android 7.1 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of Official Resurrection Remix on Nexus 9. If you want to try Resurrection Remix then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Official Resurrection Remix on Nexus 9.
With the new Resurrection Remix, you can enjoy all the latest features which comes with Android 7.1 Nougat as well as Lineage OS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. This is an official released custom ROM by RR Team. The ROM is Stable to use it has a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1 Nougat Resurrection Remix for Nexus 9. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Official Resurrection Remix for Nexus 9.
About Resurrection Remix :
Resurrection Remix is a combination of the stability provided by CM and features from Slim, Omni and original Remix builds providing an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the newest features brought directly to your device.This ROM is an ultimately full featured , stable and combined with the best features of open source roms .we are also providing lot of awesome original Resurrection Remix ROM add-on s in the builds. includes best of performance, customization, power and the newest features on your device! It is one of the most customizable ROMs out-of-the-box!
What is in Android 7.1 Nougat and its feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.1 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 On Google Nexus 9 WiFi
- How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 On Google Nexus 9 LTE
- Manually Update Google Nexus 9 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat[NMF26F]
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Android O: Everything You need to know, Release Date, Features and Pictures
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Install Android O on All Supported Devices?
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
- Difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM
- How to extract any Zip file on Android devices
- How to Unbrick or Solve the Bootloop issues on Android
- How to Install a Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
- This will work on Nexus 9, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
How To Install Official Resurrection Remix For Nexus 9 (Android Nougat)
- First of all, Download the Resurrection Remix OS and GAPPS Zip file from the below-given link.
- If you have downloaded the zip file in your computer, then connect your device to computer using USB cable.
- Now move the downloaded Resurrection Remix OS and Gapps zip to the root of internal memory of your smartphone.
- After transferring the zip file, Now turn your phone off. Reboot to recovery by pressing the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously. (You can use Volume Up and Down buttons in order to scroll up and down and you can press Power key to select.)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Resurrection Remix OS zip file.
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Gapps.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Resurrection Remix For Nexus 9 (Android 7.1 Nougat) Successfully.