ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini (nx511j) was launched in March 2015. The phone came out of the box with Android 5.0.2 Lollipop. Here we will guide on how to download and install Resurrection Remix on ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini (codenamed: nx511j) which is currently based on Android 9.0 Pie. The update brings all new Android Pie feature and software version bumps to RR 7.0. Full Credits to Member TTTT555 for sharing the Build of Resurrection Remix for ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini.
Resurrection Remix is one of the popular aftermarket custom ROM for any Android device out there. After Android Oreo update, Resurrection is back with the new version based on Android 9.0 Pie known as Resurrection Remix 7 or RR 7.0. The update is currently live for ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini and few other devices. Now you can install the Resurrection Remix on ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini by following our guide given below.
To install Resurrection Remix on ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini (nx511j), your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Resurrection Remix on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Resurrection Remix ROM.
What is the Resurrection Remix?
Resurrection Remix is a custom ROM based on AOSP source code which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The ROM brings many new features from popular custom ROM like Lineage OS, Slim, AOKP, Paranoid Android and many more. Along with all these features, Remix also brings an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and battery life compared to many custom ROM. Here is the quick recap of what’s on Android 9.0 Pie.
What’s on Android 9.0 Pie?
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Watch The Video about What’s on Android 9.0 Pie.
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix on ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini (nx511j):
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported device: ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini [nx511j]
- Charge your phone: Make sure to charge before upgrading your device to at least 50% or more.
- USB Drivers: Download ZTE USB Drivers
- RR Flashable Zip file: Download Here
- Download Any Gapps File:
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini
- List of Best Custom ROM for ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini [Updated]
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini (Android 9.0 Pie)
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the Resurrection Remix zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the Resurrection Remix on your ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- You can now reboot to enjoy Resurrection Remix ROM on ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Resurrection Remix on ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.