Xiaomi Mi Pad (codename: mocha) launched in March 2014. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 4.4.4 Kitkat. In case if you love custom ROM, then you may have heard about Resurrection Remix. Finally, It’s official now! Resurrection Remix based on Android 8.1 Oreo started rolling for few supported devices. You can now install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Xiaomi Mi Pad (mocha).
Talking about the specifications, Xiaomi Mi Pad features a 7.9-inches display with a screen resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels. It is powered by Nvidia Tegra K1 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16/64GB internal memory. The camera on the Xiaomi Mi Pad comes with 8MP and 5MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 6700 mAh battery.
How to Install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Xiaomi Mi Pad (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Resurrection Remix is a custom ROM based on AOSP source code which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The ROM brings many new features from popular custom ROM like Lineage OS, Slim, AOKP, Paranoid Android and many more. Along with all these features, Remix also brings an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and battery life compared to many custom ROM.
Now you can install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Xiaomi Mi Pad by following our guide below. The guide is simple and easy. To flash this ROM, you need TWRP Recovery on your phone. If your phone is running TWRP, then you can simply download and flash the Resurrection Remix Oreo on Xiaomi Mi Pad (mocha). Like we said, The ROM is based on Android Oreo which is the 8th major version of the Android mobile operating system after the release of Android Nougat. The latest features of Android Oreo includes New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and much more. Here is the Top 10 Features of Android 8.0 Oreo.
Required ROM FILES
Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM (mocha)
- This will work on Xiaomi Mi Pad (mocha) (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Xiaomi Mi Pad
- Download and Install Resurrection Remix For Xiaomi Mi Pad (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi Pad [Updated]
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Xiaomi Mi Pad (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Root and Install Official TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi Pad
Step to Install Resurrection Remix Oreo on Xiaomi Mi Pad:
- First of all Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi Pad (mocha).
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi Pad. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the above Resurrection Remix Oreo for Xiaomi Mi Pad.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Check Popular Post
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- List of AICP 13.1 Supported device [Android Ice Cold Project 13.1 Review]
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Find all Android 8.0 Oreo Tips and Tricks to enable picture in picture feature WiFi issue and Other Most advanced features, tricks, and tips.[su_button url="https://www.getdroidtips.com/tag/android-8-0-oreo-tips/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#3b4193" color="#ffffff" size="7" center="yes" icon="icon: check-square-o" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #fa6512"]Click To Find More Tips and Tricks[/su_button]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Resurrection Remix Oreo on Xiaomi Mi Pad. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: twu2