Today you can upgrade to unofficial Resurrection Remix OS For Highscreen Prime L. This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat before officially release Stock Nougat for Highscreen Prime L. To Install Resurrection Remix or any custom ROM, you first need to install TWRP Recovery on Highscreen Prime L.
Good News for all Highscreen Prime L Owners. Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat called Install Resurrection Remix OS For Highscreen Prime L. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install Resurrection Remix OS For Highscreen Prime L . This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc in one single packed ROM called Resurrection Remix.
- 1 How to Install Custom ROM Resurrection Remix OS For Highscreen Prime L
- 2 Steps for How to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For Highscreen Prime L:
How to Install Custom ROM Resurrection Remix OS For Highscreen Prime L
The ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with many Custom features from Install Resurrection Remix OS For Highscreen Prime L. Install the Unofficial Build of Resurrection Remix on Highscreen Prime L based Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of Unofficial Resurrection Remix OS For Highscreen Prime L. If you want to try Resurrection Remix then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For Highscreen Prime L.
With the new Resurrection Remix, you can enjoy all the latest features which comes with Android 7.1.2 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it has a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 for Highscreen Prime L. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For Highscreen Prime L .
About Resurrection Remix :
Resurrection Remix is a combination of the stability provided by CM and features from Slim, Omni and original Remix builds providing an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the newest features brought directly to your device.This ROM is an ultimately full featured , stable and combined with the best features of open source roms .we are also providing lot of awesome original Resurrection Remix ROM add-on s in the builds. includes best of performance, customization, power and the newest features on your device! It is one of the most customizable ROMs out-of-the-box!
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.1.2 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Highscreen Prime L
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Highscreen Prime L
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Highscreen Prime L
- Some tricks and tips for Highscreen Prime L
- How to install MIUI on Highscreen Prime L
- This will work on Highscreen Prime L Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For Highscreen Prime L:
- First of all, Download the Resurrection Remix Zip and GAPPS Zip file from the below given link.
- If you have downloaded the zip file in your computer, then connect your device to computer using USB cable.
- Now move the downloaded Resurrection Remix and Gapps zip to the root of internal memory of your smartphone.
- After transferring the zip file, Now turn your phone off. Reboot to recovery by pressing the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously. (You can use Volume Up and Down buttons in order to scroll up and down and you can press Power key to select.)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Resurrection Remix zip file.
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Gapps.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Highscreen Prime L (Custom ROM, Resurrection Remix) Successfully.
Steps for How to Root Highscreen Prime L
Here is the step for how to root Highscreen Prime L, This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
Credit Goes To : zboogie