Today you can upgrade to Resurrection Remix OS For Lenovo A536. This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat before officially release Stock Nougat for Lenovo A536. To Install Resurrection Remix or any custom ROM, you first need to install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A536. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
Good News for all Lenovo A536 Owners. Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat called Install Resurrection Remix OS For Lenovo A536. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install Resurrection Remix OS For Lenovo A536 . This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc in one single packed ROM called Resurrection Remix.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Install Custom ROM Resurrection Remix OS For Lenovo A536
- 2 Steps for How to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For Lenovo A536:
How to Install Custom ROM Resurrection Remix OS For Lenovo A536
The ROM is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat with many Custom features from Install Resurrection Remix OS For Lenovo A536. Install the Unofficial Build of Resurrection Remix on Lenovo A536 based Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of Unofficial Resurrection Remix OS For Lenovo A536. If you want to try Resurrection Remix then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For Lenovo A536.
With the new Resurrection Remix, you can enjoy all the latest features which comes with Android 7.1.1 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it has a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.1 Nougat Resurrection Remix 5.8.2 for Lenovo A536. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For Lenovo A536 .
About Resurrection Remix :
Resurrection Remix is a combination of the stability provided by CM and features from Slim, Omni and original Remix builds providing an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the newest features brought directly to your device.This ROM is an ultimately full featured , stable and combined with the best features of open source roms .we are also providing lot of awesome original Resurrection Remix ROM add-on s in the builds. includes best of performance, customization, power and the newest features on your device! It is one of the most customizable ROMs out-of-the-box!
What Is In Android 7.1.1 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.1.1 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Lenovo A536
- How to Install Lineage OS 13 On Lenovo A536
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Lenovo A536
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo A536
- How To Install CM13 For Lenovo A536
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Lenovo A536
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A536
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Lenovo A536
- Some tricks and tips for Lenovo A536
- How to install MIUI on Lenovo A536
- This will work on Lenovo A536 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
How to Download Resurrection Remix OS For Lenovo A536:
- Go to this Link and Sign up first : Click Here
- You will receive a mail for confirmation to create a password
- Once you do that login and come back to our site
- Now you can download the files below
Steps for How to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For Lenovo A536:
- First of all, Download the Resurrection Remix Zip and GAPPS Zip file from the below given link.
- If you have downloaded the zip file in your computer, then connect your device to computer using USB cable.
- Now move the downloaded Resurrection Remix and Gapps zip to the root of internal memory of your smartphone.
- After transferring the zip file, Now turn your phone off. Reboot to recovery by pressing the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously. (You can use Volume Up and Down buttons in order to scroll up and down and you can press Power key to select.)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Resurrection Remix zip file.
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Gapps.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Lenovo A536 (Custom ROM, Resurrection Remix) Successfully.
Steps for How to Root Lenovo A536
Here is the step for how to root Lenovo A536, This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
Credit Goes To : yurapanyuk