Last updated on March 8th, 2017 at 01:45 am
Good News for Umi Super owners. Now you can install Custom ROM Unofficial Resurrection Remix for Umi Super. Today we bring you – How To Install Resurrection Remix For Umi Super (Android Marshmallow). This is an unofficial Rom for Umi Super.
Resurrection Remix Rom is based on CyanogenMod, Slim, Omni ROM & Original Remix Rom builds. The combination of all these creates a great performance, customization, Power and the most new feature from the developers. These are directly brought to your device. This Rom is based on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
This ROM is an unofficial ROM built by shoxxy, Senior Member in XDA Forum. The ROM is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with many Custom features from Resurrection Remix on Umi Super. Install the Official Build of Resurrection Remix on Umi Super based Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Remember this is a stable build of Unofficial Resurrection Remix on Umi Super. If you want to try Resurrection Remix then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Official Resurrection Remix on Umi Super.
With the new Resurrection Remix, you can enjoy all the latest features which comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow as well as Lineage, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable to use it has a daily driver. Now Download the Android 6.0 Marshmallow Resurrection Remix 5.7.4 for Umi Super. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Unofficial Resurrection Remix for Umi Super.
About Resurrection Remix :
Resurrection Remix is a combination of the stability provided by CM and features from Slim, Omni and original Remix builds providing an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the newest features brought directly to your device.This ROM is an ultimately full featured , stable and combined with the best features of open source roms .we are also providing lot of awesome original Resurrection Remix ROM add-on s in the builds. includes best of performance, customization, power and the newest features on your device! It is one of the mt customizable ROMs out-of-the-box!
What Is In Android 6.0 Marshmallow ?
Android 6.0 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
- This will work on Umi Super, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loe the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
How To Install Resurrection Remix For Umi Super (Android Marshmallow)
- First of all, Download the Resurrection Remix and GAPPS Zip file from the below-given link.
- If you have downloaded the zip file in your computer, then connect your device to computer using USB cable.
- Now move the downloaded Resurrection Remix and Gapps zip to the root of internal memory of your smartphone.
- After transferring the zip file, Now turn your phone off. Reboot to recovery by pressing the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously. (You can use Volume Up and Down buttons in order to scroll up and down and you can press Power key to select.)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Resurrection Remix zip file.
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Gapps.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Resurrection Remix for Umi Super (Android 6.0 Marshmallow) Successfully.