Here we will guide on how to download and install Resurrection Remix on Realme 3 Pro (codenamed RMX1851) which is currently based on Android 9.0 Pie. The update brings all new Android Pie feature and software version bumps to RR 7.0. Full Credits to XDA Senior member ROMFACTORY for sharing the Official Build of Resurrection Remix for Mi 8.
Resurrection Remix is one of the popular aftermarket custom ROM for any Android device out there. After Android Oreo update, Resurrection is back with the new version based on Android 9.0 Pie known as Resurrection Remix 7 or RR 7.0. The update is currently live for Realme 3 Pro and few other devices. Now you can install the Resurrection Remix on Realme 3 Pro by following our guide given below.
To install Resurrection Remix on Realme 3 Pro (RMX1851), your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Resurrection Remix on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Resurrection Remix ROM.
What is the Resurrection Remix?
Resurrection Remix is a custom ROM based on AOSP source code which means that its UI is no different from stock Android on the Pixel phones. The ROM brings many new features from popular custom ROM like Lineage OS, Slim, AOKP, Paranoid Android and many more. Along with all these features, Remix also brings an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and battery life compared to many custom ROM. Here is the quick recap of what’s on Android 9.0 Pie.
What’s on Android 9.0 Pie?
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix on Realme 3 Pro (RMX1851):
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported device: Realme 3 Pro [RMX1851]
- Charge your phone: Make sure to charge before upgrading your device to at least 50% or more.
- USB Drivers: Download Realme USB Drivers.
- RR Flashable Zip file: Download Here
- Download Any Gapps File:
Instructions to Install
- First of all, Make sure to take a backup of your device data.
- You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Realme 3 Pro.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Realme 3 Pro.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Realme 3 Pro.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the Resurrection Remix zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the Resurrection Remix on your Mi 8.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- You can now reboot to enjoy Resurrection Remix ROM on Mi 8.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Resurrection Remix on Realme 3 Pro successfully. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Realme 3 Pro Specification and Features
The Realme 3 Pro smartphone comes in a 6.3-inches Full HD+ 2340 × 1080 pixels with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio dewdrop notch display. The screen is covered with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection with a 90.8% screen-to-body ratio. The handset runs on ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box.
The device is powered by the 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 AIE SoC coupled with Adreno 616 GPU. The processor is based on the 10nm process. It’s packed with the 4GB+64GB, 6GB+64GB, 6GB+128GB RAM and storage variants. The storage can be expandable up to 256GB via the dedicated MicroSD card.
The handset sports a dual rear 16MP+5MP sensors with aperture f/1.7+f/2.4 lens along with an LED flash. The rear cameras also offer Dual Pixel Fast Focusing, Nightscape, Ultra HD, Chroma Boost, Portrait Mode, Expert Mode, HDR mode. The front features a single 25MP f/2.0 aperture lens with AI Beautification, HDR, and AI Facial Unlock.
The handset packs a 4,045 mAh non-removable battery supports 5V4A charger. The Dual nano-SIM smartphone comes with Dual VoLTE and Dual Sim 4G Support. In terms of the connectivity options, it includes Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz+5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, Type-C port, GPS, A-GPS, etc. The smartphone features all the major sensors like E-Compass, Light, Proximity, Gravity, Accelerometer Sensor, etc.