Updated on April 29. 2020: Some users in India and Europe receiving a new version RMX1931EX_11_C.26 for Realme X2 Pro with April 2020 security patch.
Today Realme rolled April 2020 Security Patch update to Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931EX) globally. The update labeled with build number RMX1931EX_11.C.25 which is is based on Android 10 under RealmeUI 1.0. In this guide, you can follow our instructions to install the April 2020 Security Patch for Realme X2 Pro.
Along with the security patch, this update also updated the charging animation, fixed the occasional black screen when HDR shooting. fixed many other bugs. Well, the security patch fixes the vulnerability in the Android OS that can be attacked remotely using arbitrary code easily. We highly recommend you to install the latest patch to secure your Realme X2 Pro in the future cyber-attack. You can check for the latest software update by going into device Settings > System > System updates.
- Device Name: Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931EX)
- Region: Global
- Build Number: RMX1931EX_11.C.25 / RMX1931EX_11_C.26
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: Recovery Method
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-04-01
Table of Contents
- Android security patch: April, 2020
- Updated charging animation
- Fixed occasional blackface when HDR shooting
- Known issue fixed
- Optimized the Bluetooth headset delay while playing PUBG
- Fixed occasional Splashing Screen when Rebooting Phone
- Fixed occasional app crash issue
- Fixed occasionally unable to evoke the voice assistant
- Fixed the microphone icon displays on the status bar after the third-party app’s exit
- Update April 2020 security patch
- Update charging animation
- Fix the problem of deleting pictures in album
- Fix the problem that the camera’s high-definition picture is stuck
- Optimized the probability of some games getting stuck and dropping frames
- Fix the problem of probability splash screen when restarting the phone
- Fix the probability of application crash
- Fix the problem that Dingding can’t take photos and send photos
- Fix the problem of intermittent sound of Honor xSport AM61 Bluetooth headset
- Fixed the issue that the floating window will continue to play after replying to friend information, and the 4D shock will disappear
- Fix the problem that the system’s own theme “Simple and Beautiful” calendar and clock icons are inconsistent with the actual display (after upgrading, you need to reapply the “Simple and Beautiful” theme in the theme store)
How to Install Firmware on Realme X2 Pro
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Realme X2 Pro device, make sure you follow the below steps properly.
- This firmware (RMX1931EX_11.C.25) is only supported for Realme X2 Pro.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
- RRMX1931EX_11.C.25 | Download
- RMX1931EX_11_C.26: Download
So, make sure to download the April 2020 Security patch for your Realme X2 Pro with build number RMX1931EX_11.C.25. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.