Here in this guide, we will help you to flash the magisk to root Digma Linx X1 Pro 3G. Read our step by step guide properly!
Who doesn’t want to get the most of his Android device..?! Getting the superuser access through the root and to be able to control various aspects like clock, access to cache etc. are few of the various possibilities that we can explore. When we mention root access, this means we need to perform a certain modification that will root our phone and we will have access to the root directory of our device. In this post, we will show you how to root Digma Linx X1 Pro 3G.
Digma Linx X1 Pro 3G was announced in September 2018 which sports a 5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
Digma Linx X1 Pro 3G is powered by a ARM Cortex-A7, 1300 MHz, Cores: 4 with MediaTek MT6580A chipset coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo and backed by a 2500 mAh battery (Removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a dual-camera setup with 8MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 2MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 2G, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, proximity sensor.
We will use the Magisk by patching the stock boot image and flash that to your boot partition. All you need to do is download the patched image file from Magisk Manager and flash it.
Mostly uninitiated people compare rooting with hacking which is not correct. The purpose in both contexts is quite different. Hacking is more like breaking into someone’s else system illegally, whereas rooting is mostly done by the owner of an Android device to gain superuser advantages of the device.
Table of Contents
Steps To Root Digma Linx X1 Pro 3G Using Magisk
- After Rooting, it may void the warranty of your phone.
- Rooting will block the OTA updates
Before moving on to the flashing steps, you need to follow a few,
- Make sure to have enough battery charge on your phone to avoid interruption during the patch installation.
- Before performing any modification take backup of your device data.
- This image file is strictly for Digma Linx X1 Pro 3G only. Do not use it on any other OnePlus or other Android devices.
- You need PC/Laptop with a micro USB cable to connect.
- Make sure that you download all the required files on your PC/Laptop
- Download ADB and Fastboot files. (Windows/MAC)
- Download and Install Digma USB Drivers.
- Download Other Drivers: Mediatek VCOM Drivers or MTK USB Drivers
- Download Latest Digma Linx X1 Pro 3G Stock ROM
- Download and Install SP Flash tool on your PC
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.